2.) Brothers

Not going to lie, Far From Home was a decent movie. Not for the fact it was about heros and shit like that, but because the story was actually pretty good. I will admit that the guy that plays Spiderman is pretty good-looking. But don't get me started on Zendaya, that woman is a masterpiece. I've always loved her. Leon is so hyped up, but still, crying? I don't get it, but he does and he enjoyed it. That's what matters to me.

"Oh My God! Thank you for watching it with me, Es! It was amazing! Don't you think so?" Leon looks down at me with wide eyes and a huge smile.

Ah damn, that smile, I live for the smile.

I look at him and smile back.

"It was actually pretty good. One of the best Marvel movie I've seen. The story was amazing and played out perfectly. Obviously still not a fan of the hero aspect and stuff like that. I'm glad you're happy with it."

I rub Leon's arm lightly as we get off the couch. Ugh, I don't want to get up, it's a new couch, can you blame me?

"Let's go to the store, bud. Do you want some chicken noodle soup for dinner? We can make our killer homemade rolls and noodles! We'll also take the movie back to rent box thingy. " "Of course! We make soup every birthday!" He's not wrong, We do make soup every year.

Time Stamp: May 20th; 3:45 pm

"LEON! Get your ass down here! We have to leave!"

I yell up our stairs. Leon graduates high school in 1 week. I'm taking him shopping for a new outfit. I'm thinking of a nice suit, maybe just a nice button-down and dress pants. We'll find out when we get there.

"I'm coming! Just getting my socks and phone!"

"My lord child! You take forever, and that's coming from a female!"

I chuckle slightly at my comment and roll my eyes.

"Shut the hell up, yo." Leon laughs at me and runs down the stairs. "Piss off!" This was our daily banter, some people probably think we hate each other because we act like this no matter where we go.

He smirks at me, then at the door, then back at me. I'm standing behind the living room couch, I know what's coming. This isn't going to be a fair fight.

Boy, if you start running, I'm fighting.

I look at him, then our car keys on the key hook, and then the door. Leon takes off towards the door. Oh my god!

I roll my eyes as I leap over the couch and push a chair towards him. It hits his leg and he stumbles a bit.

"Not fair, Es!"

"That's too damn bad!"

I grab my car keys and start running through our apartment complex. I turn my head and he's almost behind me. Damn, he's fast!

I swing the exit door open and take off towards our cars. I almost trip on a brick, but I jump over it. Leon makes a left past a few bushes, he practically disappears with how skillful he is.

"Cheater!"

I pick up my pace and climb over the tall chain-link fence. Leon almost makes it to his car before I reach mine. I use what's left of my speed and push myself to beat him. I grab my car handle before him!

"Yes! I beat you this time!"

"You cheated!" He wines like a child.

"Did not! You forget I played basketball, football, and was in marching band when I was in school."

"Still not fair, Esmeray."

I chuckle at Leon, he shakes his head and chuckles too. We both get in my car. I have a significantly bigger car than him. He has a small red Chrysler 200 and I have a big dark blue Ford Flex. I love my car, Leon says it's a 'mom car'. I don't mind because it's good for long trips and a couple of people. Even though I don't have many friends, I'm too busy and not a lot of people get along with me. I have Leon and my lifelong friends Hunter and Jasper. I don't get along with girls, and if I'm being honest, I don't care to deal with drama.