final touch and fill-ins

Here are some questions and answers considering my story.

Q. Did Wilhelm and Simon end up together?

A. Duh, of course they did.

Q. Where are they now?

A. Queen Kristina eventually came to her sense after Wilhelm's whiplash. She agreed that her son deserves to be happy and that it's what Erik would've wanted. Wilhelm and Simon end up taking over the monarchy together and ruling Sweden.

Q. What happened to Johan and August?

A. Johan ended up getting sent to Juvenile thanks to Kristina and August ended up paying for his crimes. He wasn't sent to jail but he was punished and taken care of. He now begs for forgiveness but I'm not sure if anyone will forgive him for the time being.

Q. What's Sara and Felice up to?

A. Sara ended up getting a lecture from her mother and Simon forgave her but only because she made him cookies. Felice is currently starting a business as CEO.

Q. Annika? What happened to her?

A. She was sent to a boarding school in Switzerland. Never to be seen or heard from again.

Q. Next book?

A. Missing Piece! Look at my page for more information. It isn't out yet but it will be soon :)

I love you all. Thanks for reading and have the best year ever in 2022.