Loki

No One Pov

Y/n eyes widen a biy as she saw the face of the man.
He was one of her visions.
She closed her eyes not wanting to see more visions.

You can open your eyes, as long as I am here there will be no visions.
Y/n slowly opened her eyes as she didn't get any visions.
She signed a bit and looked at the man.
'What ha....' Y/n was cut by D.
Who the heck hurt him.
Y/n can say that D was angry.
'Yeah right he is hurt and looks worse'
Go towards the cell.
'Okay, don't scream'

Y/n made her way to the cell, but was blocked by 2 guards.
"Lady, you are not allowed here" said gaurd 1.
"He is my friend, I came to see him" Y/n said and pointed at Bruce sitting near the man.
The guards looked at Bruce, rhen at each other and then at Y/n.
"Sorry lady, you are not allowed" said the 2 guard.

Let the queen handle it.
Y/n rolled her eyes 🙄 and nodded.
Repeat after me.
'Okay'
Go near the one of the guards and say ' Inform Odin, that Queen wants to see his younger son '
'But who is Odin, the queen and the younger son'
Just do it I will say you later.
'You better say me'
Y/n went near one of the guards ears and whispered
"Inform Odin, that queen wants to see his younger son" she said and backed a bit, only to see a question mark on the guard face, but it soon turned into anger.
"How Dar-" he was cut of by Y/n.
"Just Do It" Y/n glared at him, which made him weak.
He immediately inform Odin about the message throughout a bracelet he was wearing.
"Allow her inside and don't offend her" Odin voice was audible through the bracelet.
The 2 guard opened the cell.
But Y/n went near the bracelet and spoke.
"They both have offended me and I am sure you don't want me to take care of this two" she said and made her way inside the cell.
She heard loud screem of Odin from other side of the bracelet.

Wow girl, it was awesome.
'I am great'
Y/n was talking to the D, as she didn't noticed that Bruce and the man were staring at her.

"Y/n what are you doing here" Bruce said.
In reply Yn/ faced towards them, waving her hand and sat down as there was no more chairs.

"I came for you..."Y/n paused and looked at the man with a smile and continued.
"I came for both of you" she said, as she can se the horrified look on the man's face.

"Bu-" Bruce was cut of as Y/n stood all of sudden making the young man flinch.
She kneed in front of him and touched his face which was full of buries. Her face was full of concern examining the buries.
The man couldn't move a inch and started to shed tears.
"Shh, shh don't cry, don't cry" Y/n said as she wiped down the tears of the man.
"Don't be afraid of me, plss"
She said in comforting manner.
The man didn't said anything and nodded.

Y/n looked at Bruce in questioning manner.
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Come with me" Bruce said and dragged Y/n with him to anr conner of the room.
"Do you know him?" Bruce said and pointed at the man.
"No"

"Listen, he is Loki. He was the one that first attacked Earth" Bruce said.
Lie
"Say me in details" Y/n said and Bruce said her in details about Chitauri and Loki's plan.
Its Not True.
'I know and you own me answer' after she found out about Odin and his younger son.
Y/n said as she looked at Loki.

"I actually came here to find you, but..." She paused and looked at Bruce.
"I don't think Loki had any hand in the attack"
"Y/n we fought with him, he attacked everyone" Bruce said as his neck was turning green.

"Lets, lets talk about it later.
By the way why are you here?" Y/n asked.
"I just came to check on him"
Bruce said his green neck were back to normal and in reply Y/n just narrowed her eyebrows.

"Y-you see I am a doctor and I really wanted to take a look at him. If he is doing fine or not" Bruce said.
"How long have you been here?"
"I- wait a minute" he said and watched his watch.
"Its more than 5 hrs" he said as he looked at Y/n.

"More than 5 hrs? You should go and rest I will take care of him for you"
"But you don't know an-"
"No, genius you are wrong I am expert in Science. So I know Bio, Chem and Phy" Y/n said as she pushed Bruce out of the cell.

"Fine take care of him and were are the guards" Bruce saod and looked around tp see no guards around the cell.
"How am I suppose to know?" Y/n said with an innocent smile.
"Okay bye" she said and closed the cell.