Tower

Y/N POV

I got my scene back. At first it was a bit difficult opening my eyes. But after few minutes I opened my eyes completed and was shocked to find myself on a bed. I scanned my surrounding and found my self in a room it was all painted white.

When I tried to get up I felt something on my hands and looked at that direction I noticed some wires connected to me.

When I tried to seat on the bed I heard a voice.

??? :- Don't get up

I looked at that direction and found an man standing there. But I just ignored him and sat on the bed.

??? :- You are really suborn.

He said and walked towards me. He was having fair skin, no mustache, he was 6 ft tall, blond hair and blue eyes.
'I have see him
somewhere ' I thought.

Y/N :- Who are you? What is this place and how I got here?

??? :- Wow, wow calm down calm down.

He said and sat beside the bed on a chair.

??? :- I am Steve Rogers. We found you in xyz forest near an river. You were unconscious and severely injured. And we brought you to Avengers Tower.

Steve Rogers I remember him he is Captain America. I also remembered my past events and tears roll down my checks. I miss them dad, James and Clair
....th...they killed her infront of me. I clenched the bed sheet in anger and sadness.

Steve :- Hey relax you are safe here.

STEVE POV

As I said her to relax she looked at me with teary eyes and shook her head.

Y/N :- I... I am sorry about it.
By the way my name is
Y/N L/N.

She really have a sweet name.

Y/N :- By the way what am I doing in Avengers Tower rather than in hospital.

Steve :- O, that.... mm that you see I am.... mm....

But I was interrupted by someone.

??? :- Hey, what's going on here?

An  female voice came through the door. Me and Y/N looked at that direction to find one ad only girl in Avengers.She said while coming near me and Y/N.

Steve :- Nothing much, she was just asking some questions.

Girl :- Nive metting you, I am Natasha Romanoff. You can just call me Nat.

Y/N :- Nice metting you too, myself Y/N L/N.

Y/N just nodded at Nat and looked at me.

Nat :- Is something bothering you Y/N?

Y/N :- Why I am at here at avengers tower and not in any hospital.

Nat looked at me and glared. I gulped.

Nat :- Its nothing you were found in xyz area where people are not allowed. So we brought you to ask few simple questions.

Y/N :- Did you guys something else like an black bag. And when can I go out.

Nat :- Yes we found an bag with you, it is with us. And you can go out as soon the doctor check you up. You guys gossip I call him.