Leaving

No one pov~~

Y/n was in the room that she was given, she was just in her bra and a jeans as her upper body was bandaged, but the bandage wasn't enough coz the blood was still visible.
Damn I should have ended it faster.
"It's fine I just need some rest"
But first let's go to Frigga, she can heal you.
"Nah I will be fine"
Fine just go to sleep, it's not like you can walk tho
"True" Y/n layed on the bed with all the efforts and closed her eyes as she drifted to sleep in no time.

Y/n woke up when she heard a knock on her door. She slowly wore her clothes and opened the door and found non other than Nat.
"Yes?"
"We're going back, get ready"
Y/n just nodded and was going to close the door when Nat stopped her and hold her wrist, that had bandages on it.
"Are yo-"
"No!"
"Sorry, it's coz of fight that I got with one of the guard" Y/n said and opened her bandage, there was a hand print on her wrist.
"But how?" Nat was worried.
"Not her fault, she thought that I was an outsider" Y/n said with a sad face.
Nat just sighed "Fine take care and next time inform me if anything like this happens"
"Okay" Nat just hummed and left, as Y/n closed the door and got ready to leave.

After few hours~~

Y/n made her way towards Odin's throne coz she was informed by some guards. The moment she reached there she saw everyone standing and talking with eachother, they had their bags with them and there was Loki too who was hand cuffed.
No one seems to notice Y/n, so she fake coughed catching everyone's attention.
"Y/n come here" Clint waved his hand as Y/n ran towards them.
"What is happening?"
"He is going with us" Nat said while pointing at Loki.
"Why?" Obviously she was acting coz she knew why.
"Odin thinks that it will be a better punishment for Loki to stay on Earth" Tony finished in a annoying tone.
"But will it be okay?"
"Obviously it will be fine, we're with you" Steve said with a smile.
"Guys Thor is here but" Bruce didn't complete his sentence and pointed at Thor who was injured.

"What happened to you?" Clint asked while going towards him and others following him.
Thor glared at Y/n who just looked away and then said "Nothing serious just got into a  small fight"
"So the mighty Thor got injured after a small fight?" Nat asked as others nodded.
"Really nothing to worry about"
"If you say so but take care" Nat said still not believing Thor's word.
"The fight might be serious as Thor doesn't get injured" Steve said and Thor nodded.
"Hey Y/n?" Nat whispered to Y/n.
"Yes"
"You and Thor are injured at the same time"
"W-well right, ju-just a coincidence I guess 😅"
"Sure a really big coincidence"

Soon, everyone bit their byes and greetings to Friga and Odin and left for Earth.