Fight

No One Pov~~

It's been like few weeks since everything happened. Right know everyone was in the training room, having training or training Loki, Eddie and Y/n as they were new recruits.

"Stop jumping around for Jesus Christ!" Steve screamed loosing his patience as he saw Venom on the wall.
Everyone tried not to laugh because it was really rare to see Steve lose his patience.
Venom jumped down behind Loki who was fighting with Thor and he flinched so bad that he stabed Venom.

Venom just looked at Loki and Loki gluped, even if Venom won't do anything he still looked scary.
"V out of Eddie" Y/n asked as she saw a pissed Steve, "Why?" They both asked at once, "Because Eddie needs to train and we haven't seen him since morning. Let him out!"

They both paused then Venom spoke up "Eddie can't come out for few days"
"Why?"
"He is ill"
"He has a fever?" Y/n asked her eyes clearly held panic in her eyes.
"I don't have fever, V stop scaring her she will die. Y/n I'm just tired, with V I have been eating toj many sweets"
"That's why I saw Mr. Monster limping yesterday night" Thor said crossing his hands over his chest.

"Why don't you guys told us I and Bruce would give you a check up"
"Well V doens't like hospital, he thinks it's scary"
"Well to me you look scary how your only half face is visible" Clint said, but Nat denied "I think he looks cool"
Y/n whispered to Clint "We got out third member"
"She will be our leader" he whispered back, and they both bite their cheeks to not laugh.

"Fine, you go and rest. And no sweets for few weeks"
"Chocolates?"
"No chocolates V, they're sweet too"
"Human?"
"NO!"

After few hours~~

Venom and Eddie had already left, and the others have been training. Tony, Bruce and Clint had left to the lab Clint wanted some upgrades in his bow and arrow, so it's the Steve, Nat, Loki, Thor and Y/n in the training room.

"So, what you would like to use?"
Nat asked as she showed Y/n, gun, sword as few other weapons.
"Let her be good at combact first, weapons can come later"
"Come on Steve, she is already good at combact. Let her use some weapons, she looks excited" Nat said with a smirk as she noticed a spark in Y/n's eyes.
"Can you teach me how to use this?"
She asked pointing at the sword, Nat bend and pulled out an dagger instead handing it to Y/n.

"Let's stay with small, I will teach you how to use sword when you're good with knifes"
"Okay, okay let's start" Y/n jumped in excitement, and bumped with Thor who was standing behind her.
"Calm down lady Y/n, we have all day" he said grabbing Y/n's shoulder and stabling her.

"Why don't you use your powers?" Loki asked, his hand crossed across his chest, "I don't want to" Y/n said trying not to panic at the question.
The power thing always make her uncomfortable or panic.

"Why? I mean you use it pretty good. You even saved Nat back then" Steve asked, he was curious too. Because since Y/n have returned from her Secret Friend's house she haven't use her magic. Which she did before, even if when she have to make a cup if coffee.
"I just don't want to. Okay? And it's my powers it's non of your business if I use it or not" Y/n said her voice higher than usual, and the knife pointing at Steve and Loki.

"Okay, calm down. We're ju-"
"It is our business and you better be using that powers of yours" Loki snapped back, "I don't want to!! And how the fuck do you think you're to tell me!?" Y/n screamed back, the dagger still pointing at Loki. But he didn't even flinch, instead he stepped forward "Because that power belongs to someone"
"Well then I don't give a fuck whom it belongs to and secondly now it's mine.
Those powers are disgusting and scary, so I won't use it. It you have issue then run to your Momma"

Loki greet his teeth in annoyance and anger, Y/n was crossing line.
"Atleast I'm not like your pathetic brother who run away because he was scared" he paused and moved the dagger away, then stepped closer "Atleast I'm not a murdered, I know you killed her. You killed your mother" he whispered in her ears,
"Loki stay away from Lady Y/n, don't make her angry"
Thor grabbed Loki's arm and pulled him back, "Come on Thor, can't you see or something! Or sister had given her powers to this mortal, who is just weak and pathetic. Scared to use the powers, I really can't understand what she saw in this pathetic imm-"

Before Loki can complete the sentence, he landed on the floor with a loud thud. Everyone rushed towards them and tried to pull Y/n who had wrapped her around his waist and throwing punches on his face.

"You Fucking Piece Of Shit! You Dare Mock Me!!" Her punches landed faster as harder and Loki started to have issues blocking her punches.
Steve, Nat and Thor went to grab Y/n and pull her but stopped when she pointed the dagger at Loki's neck "Another step and I won't hesitate to make a cut" she said still looking at Loki, her face wasn't visible as her hair was all messed up covering her scary look.

"Y/n out the knife down" Steve said, trying to distract Y/n as he signed Nat to go behind her.
Y/n pressed the knife in Loki's neck, "I Said I Will Cut His Neck Open!!" Nat froze, she realised that Y/n knew what they were planning.
"Come infront of me" she ordered and Nat signed joining the two blond.

"Good" Loki shivered as his eyes caught the weird smirk in her face,  before he can make out what was happening the punches landed in his face again, but for some reason he could stop them. They weren't as strong and faster as it was in the first, "Do Something Damit!!" He screamed as he got a hold of the knife and threw it, the three took this as opportunity and grabbed Y/n pulling her out of Loki.

"Leave me, I will kill that motherfucker! He dare mock me and my brother!" Y/n was constantly kicking her legs, and trying her best to slip out of the hold of Thor and Steve.
"Y/n, Y/n calm down!" Nat said placing her hand on her neck, to which Y/n flinched in panick as horror took on her face.

"No, no leave me, leave me. You're a monster! A mosnter!!" She screamed still kicking her legs, Nat looked at Steve who nodded
"Leave me!! Pl-" Nat strike at Y/n's neck and she instantly went unconscious, falling leap in the arm of Steve and Thor, who slowly laid her down.

"I will go and check on Loki" Thor said leaving Nat and Steve alone with unconscious Y/n.
"What happened to her?"
"No idea let's take her to medic. Maybe Tony and Bruce can tell something" Steve nodded at Nat's words and pulled Y/n up in bridal style, who looked pale and was shivering.

"Is Loki okay?" Nat asked seeing Their help Loki up, his nose was bleeding and so was his neck.
"I'm fine just need some patch up" Loki said looking at Y/n, his eyes held anger.
"Let's get you both to the medic"
"I don't want to stay near the mi-" Loki stopped as he got a squeeze on his hand by Thor, Loki looked at him and he wasn't glaring just shook his head sadly.
"Fine" Loki looking away from Thor, as the five went towards the medic.