Past??

No One Pov~~

Everyone was sitting in the living room. Y/n and Eddie on the long sofa cuddling eachother, Tomy beside Y/n. Nat on the single sofa while Clint sat near her leg, Bruce on the other side of the single sofa and Steve was sitting on the sofa handle.

"Once you guys asked that how I recognised Eddie" all nodded as they were still not sure how Y/n recognised him. They maybe twins but she was confident.
"When I saw his pic, I knew that I saw him somewhere but I can't quite remember it. Then at the bar I had a feeling that he might be my brother but I was confused because he was supposed to be dead"
Y/n paused and grabbed Eddie's right hand, she looked at his palm and trailed line on them through her finger.

Y/n let out an sign, and continued
"Rather than lines he have scratches in his right palm, I noticed it after we escaped the bar"
Eddie pulled his hand away and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"The guy in the cell is Erik, our Uncle"
"Actually before we were born our dad worked in, wait what was it's nam-"
"Hydra" Y/n said with a straight face, everyone gasped.
"Yes Hydra? What happened, Why're you guys silent" Eddie asked he had no idea what Hydra was.

Y/n shook her head, "Hydra is a organisation just like SHIELD but their work is different"
"Different, but how?"
"Hydra kidnaps people and experiment on them, they want to take over the world" Natasha said
"Take over the world? Why does every single villian have the same aim?"
"We nearly lost someone because of this Hydra!" Y/n snapped and Eddie shut his mouth.

"Coming back to our story, after we're born. My dad quit his job, h-"
"Wait a minute! If I am sure then Hydra would kill their ex-workers rather than let them quit" Tony said with a frown.
"He ran away, I don't know what exactly he did, but he just removed all his traces and shifted to NY"
"Wait shifted? Aren't we from NY"
Everyone looked at Eddies because he looked as clueless as others.

"He doesn't now anything, I myself found it after I escaped home"
"You What?"
"Stop screaming, I will tell what happened"
"After they shifted to NY, dad got a job in a bakery and mom worked as a lawyer"
"Why is happening there?" It was Loki who put his hand around Y/n, he was standing behind the sofa.

"Telling my story, wanna hear?"
"How can I not listen to the story of my sister?" He said and sat between Tony and Y/n, Tony rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Everything was okay, until we turned 5 and I accidentally hit Eddie with my powers while we're playing"
"Po-"
"Shut up and listen" Eddie shut his mouth, he had no idea that Y/n had powers.
"As my dad worked for Hydra before, he didn't really meant any harm. He knew a soccer, it was a blad lady. I don't remember exactly but she gave me a locket, that shield my powers. And everything was back to normal, leaving the fact that our uncle who also used to work for Hydra would visit us 5 times a day. He would choke us, suffocate us under water, beat us and tell us that he was doing all this to make us strong"

"Your Uncle was nuts" Clint said,
"He still is, and once I told my parents. They didn't believe me but I think they talked to him about us and then the next day he made scratches on my palm, saying me that it's just a warning next time it will be Y/n's or mine neck"
"Nat relax, calm down" Steve said as he grabbed Nat by her arm. She was going to kill Erik for sure.

"Natasha I think you should stay or V might end up going with you" Eddie said and Nat sat down, she knew that V will eat Erik.
"After that everything was okay, until mom and Eddie got into accident, dad started to get drunk and I ram out of house"
"How did you get into the forest?"
"While running away, I was followed by some people, I don't know exactly who, but to trick them I took the forest path"

Everyone nodded, Loki noticed that Tony was nodding and murmuring something. He was curious, so he looked at Y/n and saw her smile.
Was she using telepathy?

Everyone left, they went to interrogate Erik as he was an Ex-Worker of Hydra, he might have some information.
While Eddie went to his room, he wanted to talk with Y/n but she left.

While Loki secretly followed her.
Y/n went downstairs towards Tony's lab, he saw her get inside his lab as he stood there hidden.

Inside the lab~~

"Tony, what happened?"
Tony was sitting on a stool, he grabbed Y/n's waist and pulled her on his lap.
"Why didn't you tell them about Bucky and Claire?"
"I don't know, I wasn't ready" Y/n said with a whine, Tony chunked as Y/n turned around wrapping her leg around his waist and burrying her head in his shoulder, while he rubbed her back in circles calming her.

"Do you thin-"
"No" Y/n straighten up, she leaned making her forehead rest in Tony's forehead.
"I know that you're nervous to make our relationship official after what happened with Pepper. So, don't force yourself just because of your ego, it's fine take your time I am with you"
Y/n stood up and kissed his forehead, Tony nodded and let out an sign as Y/n sat on a stool beside him.

Meanwhile Loki was shocked, his sister had a secret relationship. That too with the dick head, whom he hates the most. Loki rubbed his forehead and thought, he can't just jump and ask for the truth, Y/n will beat him to death if she finds out that he was ears dropping her.
He signed and returned to his room while stomping his feet as he didn't knew what to do.