Meeting some odd folks and saying goodbye.

September 1,2022

Tommy's pov
I wake up again and The time is 6am,it was common for me to wake up earlier than the others kids,I got up and took out a photo of Me and my old roommate his name is tubbo we were like best friends but after one day he ended up getting adopted. After he never came to visit me but I didn't think about it at all well most of the times, I ended up walking to my other friend's room I knocked on the door and waited for a response after it opened and showed a tired alien boy, he's my friend his name is purpled we met when ranboo introduced me to him speaking bout ranboo there he was reading a book, "can I come inside?" I asked, "of course you can" ranboo said.I walked inside and talked with ranboo and purple for about like 15 minutes until one of the workers called my named. I left and went downstairs and was met by a tall woman her name is puffy she's a worker here but is also my therapist, "Hi tommy a family is here to see you" She said. "Great, another family?" I said with a bit anger puffy seemed to notice and dismissed Me to my room To change. I went to my room to change into a greenish and yellow stripes sweater and some jeans,i also packed my stuff because i didnt want to pack later if they adopt me or foster me.

This is how he looks.

I went downstairs because i heard my name be called, as I downstairs i saw a guy wearing a white and green striped bucket hat and a black robe the guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was a avian, beside him were 2 teenagers they both were pig...

I went downstairs because i heard my name be called, as I downstairs i saw a guy wearing a white and green striped bucket hat and a black robe the guy had blonde hair and blue eyes and he was a avian, beside him were 2 teenagers they both were piglins and one had brown hair, brown eyes and was wearing a yellow sweater the other piglin looked like royalty he had pink hair and wore a crown and fancy clothing. I walked down and went behind puffy since i was anxious and nervous, they all looked at me and i got more anxious. The avian said "hi there mate im phil and you are?" he asked. "my names tommy" i said back with a bit fear in my voice. Puffy was able to notice and told me to go and hang out with ranboo and the others since i knew they were getting adopted. i nodded my head and went upstairs and i saw them all packed and ready to go, i smiled for some reason and they saw me and looked at me with the aw face after i talked with them and i said my goodbye's as we went downstairs.Puffy noticed me and said "tommy these people want to foster you so there in the meeting room" great I thought so I made my way to the meeting room and entered the room and there was the family sitting on a couch and there was a seat facing them so that's where I sat and now I knew I had to face the questions.