The Peace In Freedom

TW:DEATH,SUICIDE MENTION
September 15 2022

Wilbur's pov
There we were driving to the graveyard bury our little brother,I still couldn't believe that he took his own life,everyone was silent the only thing you could hear was the car moving.When we made it to the graveyard we promised each other that we would read Tommy's note and notebook there,helpers were carrying the white casket with a red ribbon on it.They putted the casket down in the hole that was made for it, everyone was there Tommy's friend from school and from the system,our friends like quackity, george, sapnap, karl, bad, skeppy they never got to know tommy which made things harder. Everyone threw in roses in the hole and we all stayed silent when they buried him, after they were done Techno volunteer to read the notebook while I read the note, I was fist so I started reading the note that say "Dear Familes and Friends I'm sorry for taking my own life away I just couldn't deal with the problems, the pain and everything but thank you for believing me and being there with me ill never admit this but I enjoyed all your company, Phil you were an amazing father I mean holy shit dude I was shocked that you were going to be my dad, Techno you were awkward at first but now I know that you are an amazing fighter and an amazing brother, and finally wilbur you were an amazing brother even though you never showed me that song you made for me doesn't mean that I didn't hear.Keep up the good work everyone - Tommy" I cried so much that I wetted the paper I step down and techno stepped up and started reading the notebook that mention all of the problems that happened to him like the rude comments some kids at school made, dreams comments and more stuff. After techno finished he stranded next to me. We all looked down at where the casket is and after some time everyone left except us we waited there till they but the tombstone and we left some flowers, a friend of Tommy's left him a plush cow. We ended up leaving and going home but first we said goodbye to tommy.

Tommy's pov
I opened my eyes and I was where my dream was last time and the lady was there,"hello tommy" she said and I greeted back. I ended up finding out thst the women was Philza's wife who passed away and was granted to become the God of Death, I looked down to see the graveyard in my dream and I looked for the tombstone I saw in my dream and I saw everyone there and it finally clicked my dreams were hinting about my death so that tombstone must be mine and they're doing my funeral right now."Your correct my child" I heard, I turned around and hugged the woman and said "I'm sorry" she hugged back and told me not to apologize and she told me to explore so that's what I did. I ended up finding a flower field and sat there staring at the dandelions and I was happy knowing that I am free from all my problems, I would always visit my tombstone because my friends and family would talk to me there and they know that I would be listening.

Third person pov
The Watson family continued to visit the tombstone of the child they thought that they were going to fix but they soon realize not everybody can be fix and free, and they finally accepted his death and would always visiting him to tell him about their day because they knew that he would be listening. His friends would always visit him too, they ended up finding out which kids made the comments and got them expelled, His friends would always bring him stuffed animals, flowers and they would always talk with him about school, life and minecraft they even dedicated a world for him. Wilburs and Technos friends found out more about tommy and they knew they would have like the boy and have a fun time with the boy. Dream ended up realizing what he did to the boy and wishes he could apologize before it was too late. Ranboo finally understood what the guy in his dream meant about the sun won't shine longer, tommy was the sun that won't shine longer because he killed himself, Ranboo was mad at himself for not figuring out sooner but knew that he couldn't be mad since tommy looked so happy back then, but he should've known some people just can't be fix.