Somethings Dont Change

September 11 2022

Tommy's pov
In my dream I was in a different place which was a tower l the way up and I was standing on top of the tower I looked around and nothing but red skies was there,I sat down and then a voice spoke up saying "#Ø >Ť" it kept repeating that,then another voice joined saying "3Ň# >Ť !ŁŁ",those 2 voices kept repeating the same thing and in the background you could hear the kids voice saying the comments,you could hear dream saying the things he said to me and then you could hear Phil yelling at me,I started panicking which woke me up.I was sweating and having a hard time breathing after I calmed down a little bit and I thought about how I didn't have the types of dream since I've been here but why are they making their appearance now.I decide to go get a glass of water so I went downstairs and got my glass of water and drank it,I kinds got a feeling if deja vu but I couldn't remember why so I went upstairs and took out the notebook and started writing about dream I just had and after I finished I putted the notebook back in the spot and went back to sleep.I woke up at 6am and I did the same routine I did yesterday but this time I let Phil know and my friends didn't show up to school,so I was by myself today so I started walking to the bus stop alone as I waited for the bus a balcl raven hair boy in a beanie walked next to me and said "psst,are you wilburs foster brother?" I nodded and he handed me a letter and walked away,I ended up shoving the letter in my backpack.The bus showed up so I walked up and sat on the back seat,when I made it to school it was the same routine as always but this time I was alone so I went my first class and turned in the homework and continued that's what I did for the rest of my classes but for some reasons the kids that made those comments kept coming up to me when I'm using my locker and would tease me in annoying ways by pushing me,shoving me and closing my locker but they took it too far when I was walking to lunch they shoved me into the janitors closet and ended up locking the door.Which caused me to miss my last class,the janitor ended up unlocking the door and noticed me and gave me a dirty look so I quickly left,grabbed my backpack and started walking home and when I made it home I saw wilbur and gave him the letter that the boy gave me,I said hi to Phil and wilbur,techno was at fencing class so he wasn't home I did my work upstairs in my room for 30 minutes and changed out of my uniform after I came downstairs to eat dinner and techno was already back home,so we had dinner and when we were having dinner wilbur asked me about the letter and I told him that a black raven hair beanie boy gave me it to give it to him.I think it was his boyfriend or something because wilbur ended up blushing a bit.

Wilbur's pov
Quackity told tommy to give this letter to me,I started blushing a bit after I finished the meal I excused myself and went to my room.As soon as I went into my room I opened the letter and there a was a folded paper so I unfolded the paper and was shocked because of what the paper said which was "Hi Wilbur Soot,I heard what happened between you and schlatt but I'm glad that happened and no I don't mean that I'm happy you got hurt I'm happy that you guys aren't friends anymore because I like no I love you wilbur I hope you return the feeling - Quackity" I smiled and called quackity as soon as he answered I said "quackity I love you so much,will you be my boyfriend" quackity giggled and said "of course Mr.Soot" after I spent my time having s conversation with quackity.

Tommy's pov
As soon as wilbur excused himself,i excused myself after him and when I went upstairs I could hear wilbur talking I think he may have been talking with that boy.I went to my room and checked my phone for any messages and I saw I had one from puffy it said "hey tommy,just reminding you about our therapy session tomorrow :-)" I sighed and putted my phone down and decided to go take a shower to be decent tomorrow so I grabbed my pj's and new underwear and went to the bathroom and putted the clothes down and took my shower.When I finished I changed and walked out of my bedroom to be greeted with a technoblade sitting there on my bed holding the notebook ranboo gave me.He spoke up saying "so dreams being a bitch to you?" "What the hell dude that's private" I said grabbing the notebook when I said that he apologized  but he wasn't leaving,"So dream is bullying you?" He asked I shaked my head and said "I handled it" he nodded and left,I putted the notebook in a different spot after I went to bed and let sleep take over.