A Bad Day

TW:BODYSHAMING,NEGATIVE COMMENTS
September 10 2022

Tommy's pov
I woke up from my alarm on my phone,I got up and checked the time which was 4:30am so I decide to take a shower and grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom and started taking my shower.After I was finish I put on the uniform and grabbed my backpack that was filled with the homework that i finished and books,I went downstairs and took An apple then I went to the living room to watch TV since I woke up early.Its was 5:30am so I decide to just watch whatever show is on till 6:30am,the show ended up being a cooking competition which I really like,30 minutes ended up passing and I got bored but then I remember tubbo and ranboo were coming to the school so I putted on my shoes and left the house.I started walking to their house and humming a song I liked when I made it to their house I waited outside so when they come out I can take them to the Bus stop after like 20 minutes they came out but dream was with them.Tubbo noticed me and hugged me and said "hey boss man what are you doing here??" "I just wanted to take you guys to the bus stop" I said,ranboo told me that dream was taking them but that I could tag along so that's what I did,I was behind them next to dream and he looked at me and whispered in my ear "they don't need you" and those words were now repeating in my head when we reached the bus stop,after dream left and the bus came after sometime when we went on I saw billzo so I told ranboo and tubbo to follow me.i sat next to bill while tubbo and ranboo sat on the other side next to us,I started introducing bill to them and they hit It off.As soon as we reach school bill decided to help them since he said he didn't want me to be late for the quiz we had so I nodded and went to class as I was walking I heard some kids bickering saying "dude look at that skinny kid,I bet he starves himself for attention" one said and another said "he looks like a twig,I bet I could pick him up easily" they kept making comments of me and I felt uneasy but I tried to ignore it and made it to class.When I made it to class I sat in my seat and waited for the teacher to pass the test,but the only thing my mind could focus on was the dream I had last time and the comments thet those kids and dream made.When I finished the test I knew that I wasnt going to get such a good grade because I was half distracted and not understanding the questions,Bill ended up coming during halfway in the test so now he has to take the test tomorrow,when me and Bill left the class I went to my locker and grabbed my books I notice the kids that made the comments were staring at me.I made my way to my 2nd class and sat in the back since the teacher said seating didn't matter in this class.i tried my best to focus but my mind ended up focusing more on the comments and a voice in my head spoke up saying "they're right" "no one needs you" , it keep repeating those sentences I started having a hard time to breathe so I left the class and went to the bathroom and I hid in a stall trying to calm myself when I finally calmed myself down.It was time for my 3rd class which had aimsey so I went over there and putted on a mask,she didn't suspect anything class ended up finishing quicker,the same happened with my 4th class so here I was at lunch I decide not to eat so I sat down and talked eryn,tubbo and ranboo asked me why I wasn't eating and I told them that I over ate at breakfast they nodded and we continued talking after it was time for my last class which went fast as always,I left the class and went to my locker and grabbed my backpack after I started walking to Phil's house alone since tubbo told me that dream were picking them up.When I reached Phil's house as I entered there was a mad Philza standing there,he started speaking and you could hear the anger in his voice "where were you tommy!!?" "WE WERE WORRIED YOU RAN AWAY" he said not even realizing he was shouting, "I woke up at 4am and decide to go to tubbo and ranboo to show them the bus stop" I said trying my best to hide my fear, I think Phil notice it though and got upset and said "mate I'm sorry for scaring you I just was worried since you didn't text me or leave a note" I said it was ok and went upstairs to do my work.

Phil's pov
I fucked up I accidentally scared tommy,I could hear it in his voice I sighed and went to the kitchen to start dinner,when I was making the steak I could hear someone coming down and it was wilbur he must of heard the conflict,wil spoke up saying "you know that you may have broken your trust with him" I nodded and said "I'll try to make him trust me again" wilbur nodded and helped me with making dinner after techno came Down and helped set up the table,after the plates were filled with steak and the glass cups were filled with water,we were sitting down for tommy but he never came so i sent wil to get him.

Tommy's pov
I was doing my homework that I had for chemistry and history when I heard a knock on my door I said "come in" and wilbur was standing there and said that dinner was ready but I told him that I over ate at lunch and he nodded and left he was probably going to tell Phil after I finished my homework I decide to take out a black notebook that I had from ranboo he told me it would be good to write how I feel and stuff so that's what I did I wrote how I felt,the kids comments,my dream and what dream said to me it kinda helped as soon as I was finished I putted the notebook in a secret spot and decide It was time to go to sleep since it was 8:30pm,so I changed to pj's and went to bed and hoped that I wouldn't have that dream again