Time Square Fight

"Hey, where are you? Are you free?" Peter asked over the phone.
"Hi, uh yeah actually. You just missed Harry. We went for a walk on the beach. Where are you?" I asked.
"Heading into town. Meet me there?"
"Of course. I'll see you in 10." I smiled as I hung up the phone.

I made my way into town and it was darker now. Peter and I had a really nice dinner date. Then we went for ice cream and walked along the sidewalk talking about the past two month's. Every single thing we've done since the last time we were actually able to spend time together.

"So there's this place that has Korean meatballs. Oh, my gosh. They are mind-blowingly delicious. Have you been there?" I asked him as we walked down the street.
"I don't think so. We'll have to try there the next time we are able to go out." Peter smiled.
"Yeah, that would be really great. It sucks we haven't had time like this in a while." I nudged his shoulder.
"I know. We've both been so busy lately. Thing's at Oscorp might be slowing up soon. So hopefully, I'll get to see your beautiful face more." Peter caressed my cheek, gently.
"That would be really nice. I'd like to see your handsome face more. I only get to see you, sometimes when you're walking to work. You know how difficult it is to not want to just take your for a swing with me? But, that would cause so much attention." I laughed softly.
"Well, maybe sometime you should." He whispered leaning in close. "I've really missed you."
"I've really missed you." I whispered back.

Our lips softly touched for a moment, before my head turned away toward's time square.
"Cate? What is it?"
"Something's happening...." I mumbled quietly. "Just, uh, stay over here. Far, far away. I'll be right back." I gestured with my hand's and kissed his cheek before running off in the direction of my spider-sense.

In Time Square, the street's were loaded with people. One in particular was walking around, hoodie up, and unknown to the people around him, glowing blue. Filled with load's of electricity. Attracted to the power source connecting all of Time Square together.  He walked over to the electrical grid and opened up the grate, touching the sparking wire's with his hand's. The large tv screen's and street light's, store lights's, all started going crazy as he absorbed the energy through his body.

"Station I need a 10-85. Send additional unit's to the south end corner of Times Square." The cop on patrol said into his radio. He began shouting at the people in the square to get away from the man in the electrical box. "Everybody, out of the way, please! Sir! Get your hand's away from the cables right now. Sir, get your hand's away from the cables!" He shouted. As Electro looked up he confused shouting. "Let me see your hand's, please!"
He noticed the blue glow of his face and pulled his gun.
"You stay right where you are. Do not move! Freeze!" He yelled.
Electro stood to his feet, hand's up in front of him in surrender. Slowly backing away. He was scared and unsure of what was going on. A car horn went off beside him as he backed into the street. He put his hand's up to shield himself and electric current's sprang from his hand's. Lifting the vehicle from the ground and then tossing it over him.

The police man began shouting for everyone to leave the vicinity and the crowd's scattered and ran from the glowing blue monster in front of them. Electro was quickly surrounded by NYPD cop car's, blocking him in.
"Get on the ground now!" The NYPD officer yelled.
"Stop!" Electro yelled.
"Get your ass on the ground! Now!" Another cop yelled through the speaker system of the cop car.
"It's not my fault! Stop! Stop!"
"I need for you to get down on the ground now!"
"Please! The... The..." Electro stopped seeing his face on every time square television. "Oh. My gosh. They see me." He whispered quietly to himself as he spun in a small circle. "You see me." He repeated.
"Face down, arm's and leg's spread apart. On the ground now!" The officer's consulted to yell.

The officer's all pulled the pin's on gas container's rolling them out to him in hop's to get the person they feared as a threat down on the ground. Electro became so nervous that as they can's got closer. Electricity was conducted to the metal and they lifted spinning into the air. Electro let out a massive yell and the area around them exploded with a large burst of energy. Knocking the police officer's over, knocking over the police car's.
I swung in just in time to see one of the NYPD car's come close to crushing an officer. I jumped in front of them in my suit and caught the car with my hand's.
"Wow, I'm glad you're not one of those cop's that ride's a horse." I told the officer with a smile under my mask.