6

George sat in a familiar chair, in a familiar place, and sadly with a familiar face. (i'm a poet guys)

"Yeahhh," Quackity clicked his tongue, "So your game yesterday. Did you guys kick ass?" He asked, leaning closer to Georges space.

"We did alright." George emotionlessly answered. Sitting in calc class with a bad mood talking to Alex wasn't what he wanted right now. Honestly he didn't do well during the game. The stress of midterms later in the week, and other things, were a lot to handle.

Alex hummed in response.
Peaceful silence lasted 10 seconds.

"Hey, yknow what?" Alex started, pepping up, "You should give me your number."

"Why would I do that?"

Quackity huffed, "Because then we could talk outside of this class. And also pictures of the notes." He giggled.

"I don't give away my phone number." George said bluntly, reaching down to get out his notebook and pencils out.

"Whatever dude. I don't even need your number, I have so many friends. It's- it's like I have none!"

George didn't answer.

"Please!" Alex surprised George with one last plead.

Embarrassing, but persistent.

"Fine." George breathed.

• • • (after class) • • • ((just to preference i have no idea if college ppl take midterms and i also have no idea if campus would even have a pool but do i care? no))

Alex: hey gorge

George: What?

Alex: i have ur number!!!!!!!!!!!!

George: You do

Alex: midterms

George: Bye 👎

Alex: NO
Alex: they're this week right?

George: Unfortunately

Alex: shit
Alex: well
Alex: we should do something

George: something

Alex: like after
Alex: the pools open

George: What are you talking about

Alex: this weekend after midterms, we should have fun at the pool
Alex: dumbass

George: We? as in just the two of us?

Alex: no bring ur friends along
Alex: then we can all be friends for ever and life

George: That's stupid

Alex: bruh. give me karls number so me and him can set it up 🙄🙄

George: Have fun
George: 1111111111

• • •

The day of midterms arrived quicker than George wanted. Only two short days later he found himself walking to his first test.

But after three long days, the testing was over. Now with that out of the way, he has other things on his mind.

"Okay George, you ready?" Karl eagerly asked while standing near the door. He was swinging around his keys obnoxiously.

"No hold on!" George yelled from the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, swept a hand through his hair, and sighed.

It was saturday. The day Alex and Karl planned the 'pool party'
They called it that even though the only people planning on going was him, Alex, Karl, Nick, and probably Clay.