Chapter 2-the aftermath

Kokichi ended up heading back to his dorm,accidentally leaving the door open a crack.shuichi followed him,wanting to make sure he was okay.as he got to Kokichi ps room,he opened the door very slowly,so it wouldn't creak.what he saw left him in vivid confusion.Kokichi Oma,the ultimate supreme leader,was sat on his unmade bed crying his eyes out.he was shaking uncontrollably and his breath could be heard from a mile away.it looked like he was scared.scared that something might happen to him.Kokichi wiped his tears on the corner of his duvet and turned to the door.him and shuichi made eye contact for a few seconds,then looked away.Kokichi scrambled off his bed and walked up to shuichito push him out of his room,when his wrist was gripped tight.it was his classmate.

Shuichi had gripped kokichis arm tight so that he couldn't move.the boy was surprised,he didn't know someone actually cared for him.

"Now,could you tell me what's going on,please?"shuichi asked.

At first kokichi thought shuichi was just acting like he cared for him,but after a moment he could tell that he wasn't.the look in his eyes was a genuine look of concern.kokichi sighed,grabbing the detectives wrist and breaking his free.he sat himself on his bed with shuichi next to him.it was awkward at first as the timid boy tried to ring the courage to tell his friend about his issues.finally,he spoke up.

This is a bit short too,sorry.

Word count:254