Chapter 8-they do care

In he morning,shuichi went to the dining hall like he always does.there again he met kirumi,kaede,rantaro and k1b0(they were always the first ones up).

"Hey shuichi!"kaede shouted as she signaled him to come over to the table.

"Good morning shuichi,"k1b0 said in his regular robot voice.

Rantaro waved his hand to him as Kirumi laid the food down on the table and sat down.the others came in a few minutes after,they sat themselves down and started eating there breakfast.

Suddenly,a creak from the door was heard.everyone turned their heads to see kokichi walking to the table.he sat down in between Maui and kaede,expecting to be bombarded with questions like he was in the music room,but he wasn't,which was he last thing he expected.p to happen.

"So kokichi,are you alright now? I just wanted to clarify,"Kirumi asked.

"Of course,I'm fine now!"kokichi replied.

"So could you tell us what happened out there dumbass?"mui wondered.

Kokichi froze,"u-um...,"

He didn't know what excuse shuichi had made up.

"Didn't I tell you mui,Kokichi had a breakdown.he told me they're normal for him and he dealt with it accordingly!"shuichi told her.

"Whatever you say poo-ichi!"

The boy chuckled and smiled.they did care for him.that gave him some relief.

The morning went normally just like it used too.though shuichi still felt a strange aura around his friend.he had tried to ignore it before,but when the new motive was released the feeling got worse.kaede has seemed to notice it too.shuichi and her decided to have a talk about it after breakfast.

Word count:278