Chapter 3

Kriti woke up at 8 am and became ready for the meeting. After the meeting she went to cafe at 12. She ordered cappuccino. A man with loose jeans and white t-shirt sat beside her. He also ordered cappuccino.

Kriti: Have we met each other.
Man: Oh yes,you are the lady yesterday who was in a hurry.
Kriti,smiles: My name is Kriti Sanon. She extended her hand.
Man shake her hand.
Man: Arjun,my name is Arjun Kapoor.

The conversation went too long. They started talking about their personal life but Kriti didn't reveal that Varun is a gangster.
After 4 hours the conversation came to an end.

Kriti: Oh it's 4 pm. I should go for the next meeting.
Arjun: Which room number you are staying.
Kriti: Room number 356.
Arjun: Ok I will come tonight to gossip.
Kriti: ok bye. See you in 7.
Arjun: Hey what's your phone number?
They exchanged their phone number and left.

Kriti's meeting was good. She came home at 6 pm and got freshen up. At 7 pm Arjun joined her. They had dinner together. After dinner they said good bye to each other and slept.Varun called and talked for half an hour.

Every day went for Kriti going to meetings and later she would roam the city with Arjun. Soon they became best of friend. Anytime Arjun comes to Kriti's room and talk. At the meantime Varun used to call Kriti and talk.

Oneday Arjun and Kriti were watching a movie in Kriti's room when Kriti's phone beeps. It was call from Varun, she went to another room and picked up.

Kriti: Hello Varun.
Varun: Hi Kriti. How are you?
Kriti: I am good.
Varun: I was thinking of going there.
Kriti with shocked: What? No no please don't come.
Varun: Why?
Kriti: There's no need.
Arjun calls Kriti: Kriti see it's movie's climax.
Varun:Kriti who's he.
Kriti:who? I need to go bye. She cuts the phone as fast as she could.

In London-
Varun was in a deep thought. Suddenly his manager Sofia came.

Sofia: What happened Varun? Why are you so stressed out.
Varun: I don't know,all I know is that in Kriti's room another man was there.
Sofia: Varun you should divorce with her. She doesn't love you. And should get some one like me.
Varun: Stop it Sofia it wasn't funny. She is my wife till I die she will be my wife. She is one and only who is close to my heart. I won't let her go.Vikram book my tickets for Newyork's flight, right now.
Vikram: Ok sir.
Sofia: Are you out of your mind.
Varun: No,and one more thing you are fired.
Varun packed his luggage and went to airport.

He reached New York. There his own car was waiting he sat inside the car.
Driver: Where will we go sir?
Varun: Murphy's Hotel.
Driver: Ok sir.

So Varun reached New York and he is about to go to Murphy's Hotel where Kriti is staying. Is Kriti in any danger or her luck will work out. Find out in next chapter!!