Chapter 24

I woke up lazily, and got ready and reached the place on time. The fat lady looked calm today, still was little annoyed and was always shouting. I started cleaning the rooms, soon I reached Kriti's room to clean. I knocked softly, but she didn't answer. She must be in deep sleep. I didn't knocked again and went inside and found her changing her top. Shit! Pink!
She was about to shout when I placed my hands on her mouth.

"Sshhhh.....I am sorry...I am sorry....I am sorry.... I didn't see anything, I promise," I whispered and took my hands off her mouth. She gave me an angered look and sat on her bed.
"She is behaving like she has never changed in front of me. I have seen her more than this," I muttured, which was ignored by Kriti. I started cleaning her room, soon I was done. I looked back at her before leaving she gave me a deadly glare which I was always scared of. I was able to finish the work a little sooner today. When we finished our works, it was almost evening: almost dusk. I decided to go around the place. Sonu was showing me places, and I was listening to all that blah-blah $hit.
When we came across the bar, we both went inside. As we went deep inside the bar, the music was getting loud. I could here 'Jahneman ah' song played. People were all drunken, and were busy singing the song and dancing around. I was not interested to stay there, so I started getting out when my eyes met hers.

Kriti! She is dancing. I mean really? I felt like laughing as it was bit odd for me, but have to say when she dances she looks more sexy.
She was giving an angry look to me when her eyes found me in her gyration movements, and only I knew what was that for.
But I don't care, at least now she is looking at me. I took a seat, still having the eye-to-eye contact with her. After the dance was finished, a drunken man called Kriti to sit in his lap. I was about to start a brawl with that «Level 36» weakling, however that time I saw Kriti leaving, clearly rejecting his request. Bloodbath was postponed.
I started following her but Pinky came in between, "Searching me? Your secret is now revealed."
What secret is she talking about, don't tell that Sonu told her everything!

"What 'secret'?" I said, with my arrogant attitude clear in my dark tone.
"That you...... have a crush on me," she said hitting my chest sofly, and started playing with my collar.
"You know, I always wanted someone who would be handsome and fantasize about me everytime.... but didn't find anyone like you...." and there she started saying her sad old story. Kriti was going away, I had to get rid of this Pinky.
"Sweetheart, we can talk about this tomorrow. I gotta go." She left me to that, and I started searching Kriti.
I found her standing near a shop, I went near her. When she saw me she started walking away, I followed her.
"Why are you following me?" She asked with a serious face.
"I-uh....." Goddess, she is so beautiful, I felt like kissing her right now.
"What 'I-uh'?" She asked again, getting me out of my world.
"I wanted to say you sorry. You didn't forgive me at that time."
"It's okay. Now don't follow me."
She started walking.
"Jahneman ah! Janehman ah!" I saw that same drunken man coming towards. He went and held Kriti's hand.
"Leave me, you rascal!" Kriti shouted, that is when I was boiling in anger.
Drunken bratty weakling man now you're gone!
After this everyone knows what would have happen. In one punch he was dead and not unconcious. Then Kriti came and hugged me, and Happy Ending happened.....Total Lie!
Instead of thanking me, she shouted at me! I mean really? She was busy shouting on me, when the drunken man rose from the dead (a necromancer!) and had stolen her purse and he had already fled away. A necromancer is far more clever than a Don, I guess....
"Hey!!!!!" shouted Kriti.
"Shit! I have to give money to Malika ma'am today, but How?" she muttured.
"Who is Mali-kaka?" I asked, she looked at me like she was about to argue but she said me softly,"MALIKA is the lady who asked me to give whole payment today. I was about to give her but...." she sighed. She picked her bag up and walked away.
Immediately, I took my phone and dialed the number as fast as possible, "Uh....Sonu."

Kriti's POV:
Why everything goes wrong with me? I really want to run away from here. I don't know where am I? All I know is that I have to wait for Arjun to come. He promised, he would come to get me from here. Well he doesn't know that I am here. He will come soon, hope so.
I saw Malika Ma'am shouting on workers, which creeps me more.
She sees me coming in,"Hey! Kriti come," she calls me.
I walk slowly, my heart started to beat fast. I have seen her slapping many girls, even she slaps girls who are younger than me.
I thought I was going to get a slap, but instead she said in a low and calm tone, "Today, you are safe. Don't forget to pay on time, I am not going to remind you everytime." She then again started shouting on other workers.
Who the hell on earth paid my rent? That too for me?! In this society no body likes me except Pinky. I went to her, she was busy wearing an earing. She saw me coming.
"Hey! Kriti, tell me how is this?"
"It is really good," I smiled. "I wanna ask you, did you pay for me?"
"Oh yes..." she said still busy wearing the earing. "I just gave it to her. The money was given by Varun. Look! He even gave me the earings."
"Varun?" I asked, confused.
"Oh the boy that cleans up our rooms. He said that he wanted to say sorry for creating trouble for you, that's why he paid. Isn't he sweeeeeelet?" She said smiling and I managed to smile back.

Why was he trying to be nice to me? Nobody in this place would ever do that for me. I shouted on him but still he helped me?! What is he? What does he wants from me? All these questions were running on my mind and I knew I will get it answered tomorrow.....

Varun's POV
My plan was successful.
*Does a jig!*
All thanks to Pinky, who helped me, and Sonu too helped me a lot. I reached the house and saw my dinner, oh I forgot I was so hungry. I washed my hands and started eating my dinner, and Sonu had brought his. Today I am so happy that Kriti talked to me, that she shouted on me, at least she talked. I felt like jumping around. Today's day was the best, I went to my bed...when again the music!!! Why are the nights so worse here?!