Chapter 6

Varun got call from Tanya he talked with for half an hour.
"Who was talking to you."Kriti asked.
"It's Tanya."
"Why did she call."
"She is organising a tour for all of us.Where we could get to know each other."Varun said.
"Ok.Am I invited." She asked.
"Yes."
"So where we are going for tour."
"Tahiti island in France, she have booked resort for us.So we are going tomorrow, now pack your bags." Varun said.
Varun packed his luggage. Kriti also packed her luggage she packed two piece bikinis,sexy dresses,loose and long t-shirt,jeans and heels.
Varun packed many pairs of half and long pants,loose jeans and denim,jackets,t-shirt and sneakers.
After packing they slept.In the morning Tanya told everyone to reach airport at 10am.Varun and Kriti got ready.Varun was wearing a red t-shirt and jeans whereas Kriti wore Pink top and jeans. The driver dropped them to the airport. There Tanya and other people were waiting. Arjun was even going, Kriti talked a lot with him, so Varun didn't got time to spend. But in the flight Kriti,Varun and Tanya sat together. Varun talked with Tanya a lot. Soon they reached Tahiti. It was really a romantic place. The resort Tanya booked was awesome. Everyone was happy. Varun and Kriti had one room. They checked their room it was large with swimming pool in each room. There was one bed,the theme was romantic.All changed their dress and they went to do underwater diving. It was lot of fun.  They also went to some historical places in France in one day.Then they came back and had dinner. Varun and Kriti needed to sleep in one bed, it wasn't a new thing for them but the bed was small so they slept little close to each other.
Next day all went to beach to have fun Arjun and were already deep inside water. Varun also went their, he got to see Arjun was holding Kriti's waist and Kriti wasn't aware of that. Varun pushed his hand from her waist. Arjun gave angry look to Varun. In evening even they had some swimming in the swimming pool. Varun was showing his body and Tanya was giving massage to him Kriti was really upset but she didn't show. Arjun was talking continuously but her eyes were at Varun. When dinner was there Kriti didn't come.
"Where's Kriti." Varun asked.
"I don't know, may be she will be in her room." Tanya said.
"Ok then I am taking food for her." Arjun said.
"No I will take. You eat your dinner here. " Varun took the food and went to their room.There he saw Kriti sitting in couch with sad face. Varun went and sat next to her.
"What happened?"Varun asked.
"Nothing." Kriti replied with sad face.
"Then eat this dinner." Varun showed her the food.
"I don't want to eat." She said.
"Why?" Varun asked again.
"I am missing my parents." When she said Varun got really upset cause her parent's were no more in this world.
"Ok.I talk to them and tell them to come and be with you." A tear escaped from his eyes. Kriti smile while crying. Varun started feeding Kriti and Kriti was starring at him.Varun slept while Kriti was inside the bathroom, suddenly electricity got off.She came out soon and lighted a candle. She was really scared of ghosts. (For extra toppings I am adding a deep forest in the island.) The wild animals were making noise which was really scary. She rushed towards the bed and slept really close to Varun, she was really scared so she hugged him tightly and Varun also hugged her back, she checked whether he woke up but he was still in sleep. She felt protective and soon fell asleep. In morning Varun woke up fast and got to find Kriti holding him tightly, slowly he got out of her grip.....