1

"Where? Where can I find the thing you're talking about?" I ask to the girl who looks like she's in the same age as me. 18

"It's behind the old tree in your backyard!"

"What's inside the box then?" I ask here again

"You can find the-"

She was cut by thunder sounds that woke me up. It was just a dream!

The girl was telling me about a box that is hidden at my backyard. Who will hide something in my backyard?

I tiptoe down the stairs carefully, so my parents won't wake up. I got water then I noticed that the rain is pouring hard. I stared at my backyard.

Could it be true? Is there a box buried in my backyard?

*boom*(sorry i'm bad at sound fx)

I jumped at the sound of thunder. I looked up then i saw a figure in the rain. Is that my dog? Why the hell is he outside?

I slipped my slippers and ran outside without an umbrella. I'm soaking wet

"Hazzy come here!" After i said this my dog ran away from me going behind the old oak tree. I see him digging the soil behind the tree. Completely forgetting my dream I scooped him up then ran to the house.

I change my pajamas then drifted off to sleep again. I fell into a deep slumber and dreamt the same dream. The only difference is that i finished the dream.

_____________________________________
How was it? First chapter. Sorry if it was short but i uploaded it using my phone and maybe i'll upload a lot using my phone. Let me know.
Yey or nay? Twitter: @maujjjj . Comment! Thanks!