||𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||

~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
We were all biking over to Beverly's apartment. She called us over we didn't know why as we arrive she runs down the stairs.

"I need a- I need to show you something" Beverly hesitated. "What is it?" Y/n asked as she drips her bike.

"More than we deas at the quarry!" Richie shouted. We didn't mind him only eddie did "shut up just shut up richie!" Eddie ordered richie.

"My dad will kill me if he find out a have boys in the apartment but he wouldn't care about y/n" Beverly points to y/n as our attention goes to her.

"Then w-Will leave a look out r-richie s-s-stay here" I demanded as I got off my bike and followed Beverly.

"Woah what if her dad comes back?" Richie but we didn't answer only Stan did. "Do what you always do start talking" Stan told richie.

"It is a gift!" Richie shouted but we ignored him. We walk inside Beverly's apartment as she leads us Dow the hall.

"In there" we all looked at a door down the hall as we walked closer. "What is it" y/n asked. "You'll see" she answered.

~ (Beverly's P.O.V) ~
We all walked closer to the bathroom that had blood all over if they didn't see it I might be going crazy.

Eddie kept talking about bacteria shit we didn't say anything. Bill opened the door to reveal red everywhere.

"You see it?" I asked looking over at them. "Yes" Eddie whispered in response the rest stayed quiet.

"What happened?" Stan questioned I started to hesitate about it. "My dad couldn't see it I thought I might be crazy" my voice was shaky I started to get flashbacks of what happened.

"Well if your crazy then we're all crazy" Ben said he was breathing really heavily so was I. "W-we c-c-can't leave it like this".

"So let's clean it" y/n said. Next thing you know we were all clueing the blood Stan had the window Ben and bill had the floor I had the sink Eddie and y/n had the wall.

We had trash bags and buckets carrying the teas bags out.

~ (Y/n's P.O.V) ~
Everyone else was taking trash bags out as me and bill cleaned the tub a little more. I pour a bucket of blood out as I sit the bucket back down.

We were both taking as laughing with eachother. "Well I-I go there every year one with Richie and georgie their were so many i didn't know witch one to p-p-pick" bill finish.

I walk back over to bill as he looks at me "it's not true you know...what they said about me I only kissed one guy" I pause for a moment as I look down not making eye contact.

"Long time ago...it's a nice kiss though" I whispered looking up and smiling at bill.

Bill was going to say something but he didn't. "W-what was he l-l-like?" Bill asked me with a frown on his face.

"Well he was sweet but not until I met you" I look over at bill and smile at him as he does the same.

"Hey guys" I look over to Beverly at the door. "Yeah?" I say responding to her. "Let's go" she leaves I slime to bill.

I walk over and kiss him the kiss was short but I felt more than the other guys. I look him in the eyes and walk away as he stays behind.

~ (Richie's P.O.V) ~
We were biking around and I was talking ten we stopped. "Isn't that the homeschool kids bike?" Beverly said pointing over at mike's bike and bowers car.

"Yeah mike halon and the bowers car" y/n whispered looking down.

"We have to help him" Beverly dropes her bike and ran so did we. We run to mike so see him Beverly through a rock at Henry's head witch make him fall back.

Mike get's up and run to us as Henry gets up. "You losers are trying to hard she'll do you you just gotta ask nicely" he had and evil smile creeping on his face as he rub his hand against his dick.

Ben yells at him in anger as he threw a rock as it hit Henry in the head. Beverly started throwing so was y/n they started to pick up rocks as I yelled.

"Rock warrr!"i yelled then I got hit in the head with a rock. We kept fighting edddie and y/n was now in the water we kept hitting them as they left.

"Thanks guys but now he's gonna be on you" mike exclaimed to us. "Oh bowers he's always on us" Eddie answered lookin back at him.

"Ha yeah homeschool welcome to the losers club!"

A/n: This ones not that long I really didn't want to write too much :)