||𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞||

~ (Bill's P.O.V) ~
I was setting up the map for the slide of old derry. Eddie turn it on  as mike and y/n close the garage door. Ben hands me the old derry silde as I put it in.

"Okay" I started pointing at the map. "Look" they all looked up at map as I was pointing to it.

"That's we're g-g-georgie disappeared" I said as they stare at the x mark that says "storm drain".

"There's the iron works and the black spot...every where is happens i-it happens it's all connected by the sewers. And they all meet up at the..." before I could say anything else Ben spot something and cut me off.

"The well house" he said I hear Stan's faded horse voice. "It's that house on nelibot street" I was about to say something but I didn't.

"You mean that creepy ass house?" Y/n questioned. "Yeah we're all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie said.

I hear Eddie inhale is inhaler as he was gonna have and asthma attack.

                   ~ (Eddie's P.O.V) ~
"I hate that place i always feel like it's watching me" Beverly said as I inhale my inhaler sharply. "That's we're I saw that's were I saw that clown" I told them.

I was now on the edge of having an asthma attack. "T-t-that's we're ir lives" bill told us as I inhale my inhaler again.

"I can't imagine anything wanting to live there" y/n said. And that was is I was having it.

I get up having my asthma attack in front of everyone. "Can we stop talking about this...l-l-l can barely breathe. This is summer we're kids I can barely breathe". I started to freak out my voice changing to not me breathing.

"I'm up here having a fucking asthma attack and I'm not doing this!" I mentioned to them I turn around and snatch the map off the wall.

"What the hell put the map back" bill ordered but I shook my head no the projector started clip my to different slides.

I turn back as I move from were the map was placed. As the projector speed it's pace up. "What happened" I heard y/n say we didn't say anything we just watched it.

                       ~ ( Y/n's P.O.V) ~
We were watching as the projector went slide to slide as the pace sped up. It started to show a clown as we back away.

"What the fuck is that!" Richie shouted holding on to Eddie. "I don't fucking know!" Eddie shouted back responding to Richie.

Beverly was holding on to Ben we were all whimpering in fear but me and bill wasn't we weren't scared.

"Turn it off" I told them but they didn't so I said it again. " turn it off!" I said again as mike kicks the projector.

Stan was up front were the map was the projector kept switching sides as the clown disappeared.

We were all calmed when it came of the projector. We all screamed in fear it was coming to me and Beverly when Ben open the garage.

I was shaking on the verge of tears I go over to thank Ben as Beverly hugs him as I walked over to bill and hug him as he hugs back.

"It saw us..." I heard Eddie say as me and bill stopped hugging. "It saw us and it knows where we are" Eddie exclaimed.

"It always did...s-s-so let's go" bill told us "go? Go where?" Ben asked with a shakiness in his voice.

"Neibolt" bill told Ben. "That's we're g-g-georgie is".

"After that" Stan cried out still traumatized. "Yeah it's summer we should be outside" bill was now angry at what Richie said.

"If you s-say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time" we didn't say anything bill picked his bike up and got on it.

"Bill!" I shout stepping infront of them "wait!" I ran and picked up my bike and followed bill to the house.

So did the others.

A/n: sorry for the late update I'll try to work on chapter six after also thanks for reading my book :)