Ch#3 Me & only Him

Sharjah POV.

"Get up your late Shar" Mom yelled to wake me up.

" late for what ma " I Spoke.

"School get up" she said as I got up.

" I need  you to take me to the airport and you can take the car , I'll be gone all weekend and ill be back Tuesday " My mom spoke gathering her things.

" Why are you leaving " I asked.

" For business hun " She replied.

" Ok " I spoke as I raised up and grabbed my clothes for the day. Took a quick shower and did my hair. When I finished I dropped my mom off at the airport.

" Bye mom love you " I yelled.

" Love you too " and she walked off into the crowd.

I was kind of excited that she was leaving for the weekend.

After dropping my mom off I went straight to school.

I stopped by the office to get a pass and spoke to my advisor on why I was late. She told me that everything was ok and sent me to class.

" Hey" I said to Jamal

" Hey babygirl" he replied.

" Stop talking" the teacher yelled.

"Mrs.Thompson were you late" she asked.

" Yes, I have a pass" I told her.

" Ok" she said and continued with her lesson.

Yazz POV

Me in Dre were in gym getting ready for our pacers test.

" So dre, u ready for this party" I asked.

"Nahh, I'm sick" he spoke.

" Wow your hilarious " I joked.

Sharjah POV

In lunch Yazz wanted me to sit with him and a couple other people at the table he always sits.

" So Shar I was wondering if u were interested in going out with me tonight" he spoke.

" YEAH " I replied. "where we going" I asked.

" To that new place , I uhh forgot the name of it" he spoke scratching the top of his head.

" Its ok just surprise me " I smiled.

Yazz POV .

We were at this new club called The corner. It was really big. Me and Shar were dancing and dancing to slow and fast music. She was grinding and I was surprised because I never knew she was such a freak. We sat and talked For a while but Shar was ready to go.

Sharjah POV.

We drove back to my house and I was kind of feeling him. He started kissing my neck and unlacing my bra , feeling his warm and soft lips sucking on my neck. His warm fingers sliding down my body. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. I felt as if it was only us in the world. He began caressing my lower back and it felt so nice , But I wasn't ready I barely knew him.

" yazz I can't do this" I blurted. " I'm just not ready" I spoke climbing off and lacing back my bra.

" I never_

" I just want to get to know you first " I spoke cutting him off.

" Oh its cool I understand " he spoke looking down at the grown.

" But stay with me " I replied.

Yazz stayed with me and I laid on is chest all through the night. I felt as if he could protect me from all the things in my past and give me something better in my future. Yet I didn't even know him.

               -End Ch#3

.