chapter Twenty- Eight Sharjah

Sharjah Pov.

Oo ah ah aye aye Turnup

Betcha can't whip like me cant- *Ding Dong*

I was cut off by my door bell.

"ok here I come" I said looking at my self in the mirror for the last time.

I opened the door and keyshawn was standing right there.

"Hey Beautiful" he said coming In for a hug.

"Heyy" I said pulling away and grabbing my purse.

After our little chat, we got in his car and left.

Yazz pov.

*Ring Ring* my phone ranged and I answered it.

"Hello" I said into the phone.

"Hello, is this yazz Gray " a man said through the phone.

"Yes" I replied

"Ok this is lee Daniels and we want u up here for the first meeting" he asked.

"ok ill be there,can't wait"

"okay see u then" lee said before hanging up.

When I got off the phone, I was watching tv and in Walked katara.

"Wassup Big Bro" Katara said falling back on the couch.

"Wassup"I said changing the channel.

"Ok so look Yazz" she said facing tours me.

Sharjah pov.

"Hi I'm your waitress for To night my name is Sharman and What would u like to Drink" She asked.

"Hmmm,ill get a sprite" I said as she wrote in her lil notebook.

"And ill have a Pepsi" key added.

"So tell me bout yourself"key asked as the lady walked off.

"Uhh let me see Well, I'm The Youngest its My Brother then my sister and there's me, but what about you" I asked.

"ok so I'm the only child that I know of, my mom passed away in a plain crash and my father I wouldn't know him if he walked right passed me" key told me in a weak smile.

"I can relate, cuz my dad dont even come around" i told him

"Nahh its ok,I Dont remember her and she died when I was only 3, but my Grandpa and my Auntie raised me and my Cousin"

" hmm" I replied.

"Well enough. With my sad story, tell me more about u" He asked while sharman brought our food.

Yazz pov.

"Wtf, I felt like I loved her and she pulled this shit on me,man fuck that bitch she can gtfo my damn house" I yeld.

"Yazz calm down, ok " katara said getting me to calm down.

"look yazz, all we gotta do is play the Bitch, just like she tryna do u, bye her some stuff make her feel u love her" katara told Me.

"Ayye How u find out bout this" I asked

"Well I just know people ok" she told me walking In the kitchen .

"ight I'm in ill do it" I said thinking to my self.

"k, text her right now and say where u aint and tell her to come home" she said drinking out the juice box.

"Ok"

"ight bro ill see u toma I gotta go check on mama.

"see u" I said and she shut the door.

When katara told me what drew was doing I started to think about that lil plan, but anyway I texted up drew.

Me-Ayye where u at.

Sharjah pov.

"Wow I had fun" I told key as he pulled up in front of my apartment.

"Yeah its was cool"

"Uhh u wanna come up" I asked.

"Yeah ok let me park the car" he told me.

"ight I'm finna get out these heels, just come up" I said and he pulled off and I flew up stars.

When I got in my apartment I took my shoes off Through then in the closet and fixed my hair.

Just then i heard Key.

Yazz pov.

"BAe" I yeld walking in the house putting my keys on the counter.

"I'm up here" Drew called back.

" ight here I come" I said walking up the stairs.

When I walked in the room she was laying down, I climbed on top of her and she jumped up.

"its just me" I whispered in her ear.

I took my shoes off and put them by the bed and flipped her on top of me,she sat me up and took my shirt off and I took off hers . I then flipped her around and sled her panties off,she didn't have no bra or shorts on just a t- shirt, I sat up and she sled my pants off so I only had on boxers

She laid back down and I took out my out sled him in and she Gasped. I went slow and she whispered"Faster"

All night she yeld my name back to back and gripping the sheets.

Sharjah Pov.

I walked in front of key and looked him in the eyes,and put my head down. He picked it up and kissed me.I gave in and kissed back, he then picked me up and took me to the bed and was on top kissing my lips And my neck.

"uhhha" I moaned.

He raised up and took his shirt off and started again.

"Wait,no I can't do this stop" I said pushing him off and looking down.

"Wassup,what I do" he asked.

"U didn't do anything its just I really like u and I want to wait" I told him, looking embarrassed.

" ok ok yeah I understand,I do like u too" Key said putting on his shirt.

"Ok ill see u tomorrow" I said hugging him and giving him a kiss.