Ch#4 House Party pt.1

It was Saturday Morning. Yazz had left about an hour ago and I was eating a bowl of cereal when Knock knock! Some one was at the door.

"Heyy" jamal said as I happened it.

"Hey boo"I said hugging him.

Then there was this girl standing next to him.

"Who is this"  I asked.

"Oh this my cousin Baby dee, she from here but her family moved to Detroit" jamal said walking in.

"Oh hi,nice to meet you" I said shaking her hand. She smiled.

"So anyway girl about the party to night" jamal asked as we all sat down.

"Oh yeah I wanna go to the mall"I told jamal.

" guurl u got the car not us" jamal spoke being smart.

"Ok let me get my jacket and shoes" I spoke running up the stairs to grab them.

Yazz pov

"Bro what u wearing to the party tonight"Dre asked.

"Oh nun special just a white t and some black pants with my js" I told dre.

"Mann that aint no way to get a girl" dre spoke walking around the living room.

"What if I dont want another girl" I told him.

" oh,wait a minute u still crushing on that girl across the street" dre said.

"First of all I'm not crushing, I can really say I love her"I t told dre.

"Ohhh Woww U just meet her, Shiid you've only known her for about a week bihh" Dre spoke.

" I don't know, maybe love at first sight. Its just something about her" I spoke falling into my thoughts.

" yall fuxked" he yelled

"Not really ,we just cuddled ya know" I spoke

" the fuck who does that, but anyways I'm about to go get dressed and do a couple things" He spoke before leaving.

Sharjah pov

" ooo gurl look at this blue jean jacket" jamal said running up to it.

"Oh that is cute"I said grabbing it from the rack.

We got the jacket and a pair of stripped pants to match(outfit in media)after.We left the mall it was 8:00 O'clock ,so we went out to eat,well to McDonald's. We got to McDonalds and headed home.Just then I got a text from my sister shonnie.

Shon- Im on my way to mamas house are u there?

Me-Yeah im on my way home.

Shon-Ok see you soon Love you.

Me- Love you too.

Jamal and baby Dee wanted to go home to change so I dropped them off and went to get dressed. I took a shower , did my make up, I even sprayed my new Perfume all over me. I was so excited. When I finally finished getting dressed I heard music and loud talking from across the street.

Yazz pov

I was getting dressed and putting on my clothes when I received a text from some girl who use to live her when I was a kid.

Babyd-hey boo

Me-hi

Babyd-wyd

Me- sorry I gotta go

" Yo why this chick texting me " I asked Dre

" Yo she thirsty, leave her ass on unread " Dre laughed.

" Yo tell me why she came down here , I saw her yesterday over at Shars" I yelled .

" HAHAHA , I'm dead" he replied.

" Ayye bring yo ass down stairs , I wanna show you off " Dre yelled as one of his girlfriends came down the steps. Yes that nigga got five girls. I laughed in my thoughts and walked out the door looking for Shar.

Sharjah pov.

When I walked out the door I saw Yazz from across the street looking at me. I smiled and walked over with Jamal and Baby D.

" Imma go  dance with Yazz " I told Jamal as I pulled away and ran to Yazz.

       - End of Ch#4