Ch#5 House Party pt.2

Sharjah pov

Me and Yazz were in the middle of the dance floor . The party was so lit. We played would you rather, spin the bottle and even twister. I was having a good time until I had to much to drink.

" Yazz where's your bathroom " I yelled.

" Come on I'll take you " he yelled back.

He took me up stairs to his room and let me use the bathroom.

" Can I get some privacy " I joked.

" Haha" he burst into laugher, I burst into laugher. I was on the toilet laughing and he was standing out side the door. I don't know why we were laughing so hard. I guess it was because we were drunk. I don't even know. After I was finished and I washed my hands. I Opened the door and Yazz lips slammed into minds.

" Woaaa- I tried to say but his kiss felt so warm. He began rubbing down my thighs and picked me up on the counter. I slammed the door and unbuckled his pants.

" Hey I need to use the bathroom" Some one yelled from the other side of the door.

"go down stairs " Yazz yelled.

" Someones in there" a familiar voice said.

" Ight ill be back " Yazz spoke and buckled up his pants.

" Just a minute " he yelled.

Just then Yazz was out and there was some girl standing there. I could barely see who she was. She had on a pink crop top with diamonds around the collar, but Yazz had pulled her out his room and lead her back down stairs. I didn't think nothing of it , I just jumped down and looked at my self in the mirror.

Yazz pov

" Yazz who tf was that " dee yelled.

" Look Baby dee, I don't know why your here. I didn't invite you nor your cousin. So please leave " I yelled pointing to the door.

" But you said you loved me " She cried.

" When ?" I asked.

" Rihh years ago. Now I've moved on" I spoke. Just as I turned my head baby dee kissed me on my lips.

" Whats this Yazz" Shar spoke in shock as she stepped out of the room.

" Aren't you jamals cousin" She asked.

" Yeah, but you fucking with the wrong girl. This my man" Dee yelled back.

Shar pov.

" No bitch Im not, And if you say something else I will slap your fucking lips off" I BLURTED.

" Say something else " she mocked. So I walked up and smacked the shit out of her. She even tried to hit me but Yazz had pulled me back.

" Dee get tf outta here " Yazz yelled.

" Why are you lying to her" She blurted.

" Don't ever fucking put your hands on my cousin " Jamal yelled from the crowd.

" So you taking her side " I questioned.

" Fuck you and your cousin" I blurted as I through my hand up and walked away.

Right after that I felt a sting across my face. Some body punched me. I turned around to see Jamal and Dee trying to fight me. Yazz and Dre were trying to break it up.

" Get tf off my sister"