Chapter Twenty Nine-Drew

-Drew in the Media-

-2 Weeks later-

Yazz pov.

Hey yall,I been in this Show called "Empire" for two Weeks and I'm thinking about not doing it anymore because I wanna be a rapper cause this acting thing might not be for me.

"Babe" Drew said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yeah wassup" I replied wiping my face and raising up.

"I been calling yo name for ever but,I made u breakfast" she told me getting dressed.

" I'm sorry BAe and thanx" I said walking out while she fixed her hair in the mirror.

I walked down stairs with only my boxers on and saw food on the stove, I grabbed me a plate and fixed it with food. When I sat down drew was all dressed and getting ready to eat.

"Yazz ill be back tonight ok" she said getting a bottle water.

"Ight love u"

"love u too yazz" she said pulling my head back and kissing me upside down.

Sharjah pov.

I was in my room getting dressed and I heard the front door open.

"Wassup" key said walking in and kissing me in the lips.

"Hey boo" I said fixing my bra

Me and key been together for two weeks now we aint had sex Because I really like him but I just dont want him to hurt me.

"So Shar,u still wanna go bowling tonight" key asked sitting on the bed while I did my makeup.

"Yeah that,that a be fun" I said turning around and sitting on his lap.

"We gone have fun ight " key said squeezing my ass and kissing me.

I got up and went down stairs to call Bahja.

Bahja-Hello

Me- Heyy bahja u doing sum tonight.

Bahja-Nahh,me and Ques just watching Netflix. And eating popcorn.

Me- lol we could do a double date tonight we Going Bowling

Bahja- Yeah,u wanna do sum now.

Me- yeah come to the studio with me and hear my new song.

Bahja- ight text me the address ill be there.

Me-ok see u then✌✌

Yazz pov.

When I pulled up to Empire studio jay ( Jamal, Jesse smollet) was standing out side talking to some girl. I walked up and she walked off she was short but thick in the hips.

"Ayee Who dat" I asked as she walked off.

"uhh ion know she just wanted to know could she get into the building" he said following me in.

We walked in and I signed in,after I signed in I went in the lounge and Lee called me to his office.

"So Yazz, how u like your job" He asked.

"Yeah I like it ,but I just gotta get use to it" I replied.

"ok that's great, so were getting ready to Have a meeting in the Meeting room" he asked before taking a call.

"ok" I said then walked out.

Sharjah pov.

As I was in the studio singing the last verse Bahja walked in and waved.

"heyy Bahja, wassup" I said hugging her.

"Heyy boo, I guess I forgot about that beautiful voice" she said taking a slow seat.

"Yeah,I still got it,lol what about u" I asked.

"Well you know nothing really" she replied.

Yazz pov.

"So good afternoon Folks" lee said closing the door and the cast looking at him.

"So you know this big part in the show is where the beginning of alot of drama starts,and we need to do this episode even tho its the last one for the first season"

"Why are we doing it now" Terrence asked.

"Well because It takes place in New York and that's where were going to shoot the scene" lee replied.

"so when are we going" Taijah asked.

"On Monday,every body's going to have one hotel room and they can bring one guess" lee said answering her question.

"ok meeting over lets get on to Episode two" lee said as every one left out.

Drew pov.

Me and Came was just fucking,I laid in the bad feeling so disgusted with my self.

"Came I can't do this shit with u" I said bursting into tears.

"Mann stfu,all I'm worried about Is the money.

a few Hours later I was sitting in the living room,still at Came's house and his First Galaxy phone gotta text.

Katara- Wyd?

I looked at her picture in the contacts and noticed that was yazz sister, I know she aint fucking Came,Oh My God.

Sharjah pov.

Me and Bahja was own Are way to Get something to eat and Bahja started to talk.

"Ohh Shar, I forgot to tell u about nique" she said Turning the music down.

"Yeah, What " I replied

"Last night @ about 8 in the morning she called in jail and she said she was getting out today, u wanna go get her" bahja asked.

"Yeah call her back we gone get her in the morning" I replied.

To Be Continued......