Chapter 1 - The Devil and The Hero have a date!

Note: I don't know how this will turn out because this is my first fanfic EVER! And I don't know how I should make this so if 5 or more people read or vote this I will continue the project, so then, here we go!

-------------------------------------------------

Sadou Maou was sitting boredly alone at the counter with no-one to talk to at MgRonalds. Currently he was having overtime and he really needed that money because he needed to pay Ashiya for breaking something at Maou's house.

When a woman walked in Maou said what everyone had to say when someone walked in, so he stood up and said in a confident voice.

"Welcome to Mgronalds! How may I-"

He stopped for a moment to see that the woman was hero Emilia walking in to greet Maou himself.

"Emi, uh... what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to anything." She said. "Rika left for a vacation and I have no one to hangout with, and your the only one that I thought of."

"Well then, we can go over to a movie that comes out today, it's called Fifty Shades of Grey I think." (Im so sorry for that I am dissapointed.)

"Okay so then see you at whenever the movie is going to start?"

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY FINISHED THE MOVIE T^T

-------------------------------------------------

Both Maou and Emi walked out of the theater with their faces looking like they just went through a slaughter-house.

"Maou, uh...is it weird that you feel like you're going to throw up."

"No, but we should uh...head back to our homes and g-go to sleep."

"Agreed."

"But one last th-thing, do you want to do anything else with me Emi?"

"Um...sure!" She said happily. "It actually will take a few weeks until Rika comes back so sure!"