Chapter 8 - New Chapters

Emi felt fear coming up her bones, she felt the stick stop, the test was over, she had so many thoughts in her head, what will it be, will Maou still be with me, but she couldn't know yet. She held the pregnancy test in her hands, two lines, she was pregnant.
-----
"Did we just get a refill last week?!" Maou thought while refilling the supplies, it was his absolute favorite thing to do, other than hanging with his girlfriend.

But suddenly, his phone rang.

"Hello, Maou speaking."

"Maou...I need you to come..." Maou knew she had startles in her voice.

"Come where!"

"My apartment...I have something to tell you...it's important."

Maou Instantly went rushing out of the restaurant, got on his bike and started ignored everything around her except Emi.

"Was she in danger? Is she going back to Ente Esla?"

Maou biked past a group of a boy and his dad playing basketball. He almost ran into them and the dad was furious

"BE CAREFUL YOU SHIT!!" Maou misunderstood what he said and thought he was complementing his shirt.

"Thanks!" He said as he turned the corner.

There were only a few blocks left to her house, he was worried shitless.

When he got to the apartment, he instantly rushed to her door.

"Emi, what's wrong! Do you have to go to Ente Esl-"

"No, its none if that....it's just..."

"It's what!" She felt a hint of anger in his voice.

"Will you promise me, that you'll stay with me."

"I promise, just tell me what's wrong!?"

"YOU NEED TO BE SERIOUS, PLEASE JUST TELL ME IF YOU'll LEAVE ME!!"

"Emi...It's okay, I promise...Cross my heart."

"I'm... pre-pr" Emi stuttered.

"What Emi!"

"Pregnant..." She was able to say the word at the end of her breath.

Maou took a second and stared at her green eyes, then slowly gave her a kiss on the forehead, then the cheek.

"You are so getting boned right now." Emi thought in her head as she felt Maou's kisses becoming more passionate each kiss.
He brought her to the bedroom and was a "celebration." for the two.