Chapter 3 - The Devil makes The Demon General disgusted!

Emi felt sunlight kiss her skin, she felt her body all clothe less and she didn't have her bra on, and from the second she saw Maou's clothes on the floor, she remembered everything that happened last night.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" She screamed and woke up Maou at the same time.

"Emilia what the hel-" she noticed she didn't have clothes on and so did himself. "Did we...Did we HAVE SEX IN YOUR APARTMENT!!" He was speechless as so was The Hero.

"Yeah...we did..." She picked up Maou's clothes with the blanket covering herself. "You also said that you liked me..."

Maou got his clothes on and instantly got to the door.

"But Emilia... it is true, I do like you and I do want you to feel the same way."

Emi went up to Maou and kissed him on the cheek, she wanted him to know that he did like him as well. Maou then turned back at the hero and kissed her softly on the lips. Maou then groped Emi's ass and enjoyed themselves another time in bed.

ANOTHER TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY FINISHED HAVING SEX AGAIN ;)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emi woke up again to not see the sight of Maou nowhere, she then got up out of the bed to see a note from the door. She then walked over to the note and it said "Gone to go back to Ashiya and Lucifer! See you soon ! xoxo Maou ;)" She chuckled to himself finally knowing that she was loved by someone.

Maou slowly went up the stairs not hearing anyone awake, he then slowly opened the door to see Ashiya staring at him and Lucifer still in his box, fast asleep.

"MILORD WHAT DID SHE DID TO YOU!!" He then took Maou and looked all around him. "ARE YOU HURT!!!"

Lucifer then started to get out of the box. "Well If it isn't the guy that boned the hero." He then pointed at his neck. "Nice hickeys by the way."

(Look at the picture so you can understand this better.)

Maou started to rub his neck while covering the hickeys from last night, Ashiya still had his mouth open on how shocked he was sleeping with The Hero, but Ashiya instantly snapped and yelled at him.

"MILORD...HOW CAN YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THAT!!!" He ran over to Lucifer, who was just going to his usual spot at the computer. "AND YOU, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!!"

Lucifer didn't care about anything he said, he just went on Amazon™ and just went scrolling through, but he just only had a few seconds until Ashiya grabbed him by the chest.

"Answer me you futile!!"

"Okay! Okay!" He got his phone out. "Here, this is when Maou and Emi went on a date!"

He was looking at Maou with the worst face he ever made, but he instantly bring up a smile once he saw Chiho and Suzuno walk in.

"Hey Chi-San!" He put Lucifer down and gave him a glare and then went back to cooking.

"Hello Mr. Maou! Nice to see you again!" Maou instantly covered up his hickeys to not make her mad. (Yeah...I made Maou know that Chiho likes him so just keep reading!)

"Shit, Chiho still dosen't know yet..." Maou thought to himself.

Suzuno walked over to Lucifer and kissed him on the cheek, currently they were having an relationship as well. But they already shared it with everyone.

Maou heard familiar walking up the stairs and he instantly knew it was Emi, he then got to the table and put a towel over his hickeys.

"Hello extremely weird people!" She sat right next to Maou holding hands underneath the table. Ashiya still kept looking at them without turning his head and looked disgusted, but they still managed to have a good morning anyway.

(Author's Note: WOW! I can not absolutoly thank you for making this story get ovber 200 views! I mean seriously, I just started a month ago and this much! THANKS!!! I also wanted to say I am aking a new story that involves Iming and FNAF so stay tuned!)