Chapter 5 - The Devil and The Hero have their anniversary!

Maou woke up from the bed, he went up to the calendar to see the day he would get a promotion, but he saw something else. Currently Maou and Emi were in a relationship for just a few months, and their anniversary was just right around the corner. But their was just one thing, MAOU FORGOT.

Emi's house.

Emi got out of her bed, she reached for her phone and started to call Maou to talk about the anniversary. No answer.

"He must still be asleep." Emi thought to herself while walking to the shower.

Back to Maou's house.

Maou was practically nervous when he was at the calendar, he slowly got his clothes on and walked outside the door quietly with Ashiya asleep. He did this because he was grounded by Ashiya because you probably know why, so let's just continue with the story.

Back at Emi's house...

Emi got out of the shower with a towel over her as always, she then walked over to her flip phone to see any texts, she got a text from Rika.

"What could she want at this hour." Emi thought to herself.

She read the text and Emi was nearly dead upon reading it, it said. "OH MY GOD EMI, IM DATING ASHIYA."

MEANWHILE.

Maou was looking all over the store to look for a good present for the hero. He then found a necklace of ruby that looked astonishing to him. He was starting to get the amazing piece, but was immediately stopped by Chiho.

"Oh...Hey Chi!" He was insanely nervous because she might ask why he was getting the necklace.

"Hi Mister Maou!" She noticed something, Maou was holding behind him. "Say, what's that thing you're hiding behind you?"

Maou felt sweat drop down his face, he had to lie to one of his friends. "Oh, it's a gift for Ashiya because he's starting to date Rika!" He felt bad.

"Oh, well I won't mind you can go buy you're gift." She walked off and gave Maou the perfect chance to buy Emi's gift.

Later on...

Maou was starting to walk over to Emi's house with the necklace in his pocket. He then knocked on the door.

The door opened and Emi looked astonishing, her hair was the same as usual, but she had a black dress on showed her unique appearance, while Maou just had a simple buttoned shirt and tie on.

"So, are you ready for the date." He calmly asked.

Timeskip to the special place for the date.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:I made Maou able to drive a car now, and you cant do nuttin bout it.

Maou opened the door of the car with Emi in it, he was in a pose that a limo driver would use.

Emi noticed the place they were at, a nightclub.

"Well, this is..."

"New?" Maou said.

Once they entered the nightclub Emi's looks of disgust instantly turned into joy. She felt like she forgot everything in the world.

"Let's dance!" She spoke excitedly.

"Emi...um, i'm not sure about this, maybe we should go..."

"Don't you dare look back." She looked at the demon in the face. "Just keep your eyes on me."

Maou was getting more nervous by the second.

"You're holding back, Emi we should take things slo-"

"SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!!"®

They then danced and danced until the night ended, it was a pretty nice anniversary for the two.