Chapter 7 - The NEET and The Kimono

Maou began to touch Chiho's shoulder and said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Look Chiho, I'm from another world, you're not. There just can't be no possible way that we could be together.", Wh

Emi then began to join along Maou as well, but she just began on a different subject.

"Yeah, they are plenty more fish in the sea you just need to find, why the hell are those two in here."

All five of them saw who the people were, Lucifer and Suzuno and the one that was most mad was the Demon general himself, he was sent with Suzuno to get groceries from the market, now he finally knows what they've been doing.

"YOU INCOMPETENT FREAK!"

Lucifer began to run, but he couldn't get away, Suzuno began to sit next to Maou and Emi and saw his boyfriend get choked to death.

Suzuno saw Chiho's state and began to help, beginning first with a nice talk to her.

"Miss Chiho, you must understand your problem on what it is. Tell me, what is it that makes you upset.

They talked for over hours and hours but Chiho began to feel better.

When they were done talking, Maou and Emi were completely shocked as they had no idea to calm her down, but Suzuno did it like the back of her hand.

(Sup peoples, so this chapter is really short because I am basically making the biggest chapters in the whole book. hint:prego my eggo)