Chapter 6 - The Demon General expeiances a double date!

Ashiya walked alongside Maou on the way to the resturant.

"My lord, do I really need to do this." He questioned his leader. He was going to the resturant because this was the very first date with Ashiya and Rika.

"You're going to have to do this or you'll have no life." Maou remarked while pushing the door.

"Hey guys!" The girls yelled in unison.

Rika held out her hand for Ashiya to shake, but he decided to do something brave. He took her hand and kissed it.

Rika began blushing while Maou and Emi were looking on how cute they would be together.

Later on, Maou and Emi were a little bit drunk and started to kiss. Ashiya and Rika looked embarrassed.

Maou began to pit his hand under Emi's skirt and Emi rustled through his hair.

"Mi lord, cut it out we haven't even ordered yet!"

Maou and Emi just kept kissing to just not notice Chiho walking up to the table.

"Hi Mr.Ma-" she stopped to realize that Maou had already been taken by one of her friends.

Emi saw Chiho and hit Maou on the back.

"Hey what was that f-" He saw Chiho almost crying and was shocked. "Hey Chiho, how's it going!"

"We're gonna go to another table..." Rika and Ashiya started to leave the table.

"I just saw you guys o-outside the window and..." Chiho started to become speechless.

Maou had to do something, and he had to tell her that they just couldn't be together. (sorry ChiMaou lovers :/ )

"Listen Chiho, just sit down." Emi insisted

Chiho sat down and Emi started to rub her shoulder. It was all up to Maou at that point.

(Note: THAT'S RIGHT CLIFFHANGER! But let me just tell you guys why i haven't written in a while, well its because exams are around the corner and my mom has been making me study for the whole month! I will continue this in a few weeks I promise! Also Lucifer x Suzuno stuff coming you're way! ;)