Starry Night (prologue)

Starry Night

Niall was walking down the darkened streets of London. He was on his way home from a film night with Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Perrie. The night was perfect but he couldn’t seem to enjoy it fully. After spending the night with two loved up couples he couldn’t help but feel lonely. He would have loved to hold someone’s hand and watch the starry night while walking home in the cool weather and snuggle in the bed while warming each other once they got home. He wanted someone to smile at him the way Eleanor and Perrie smiled at Louis and Zayn. He wanted someone to laugh at his jokes when they weren’t even funny and someone who would accept his flaws. But most of all he wanted someone to love someone who would be his and only his. He wanted to fall in love and feel the pleasure of making someone else happy. Niall was happy with his life. He had gotten everything he could have dreamt of and some more and he knew he would eventually find someone but he was just getting impatient. He was tired of staying out late at clubs hoping to meet someone when he never met that someone. He met plenty of girls but he just didn’t see them as potential girlfriends. Some of them sure had been nice and others had just wanted him because of his fame.

When he reached his flat he locked himself in switched on the light and threw the keys on the counter. He opened the fridge to see if there was anything eatable. He found a piece of chocolate cake and ate it before he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He slowly made his way to his bedroom and stripped into his boxers before crawling into his comfortable bed. While lying in his bed he thought about how jealous he was of the other guys and their happiness. His thoughts were running wild and it took awhile before he fell asleep.

Francesca, also known as Frankie, had just locked the door to the restaurant and was on her way home. She had had a busy day at work and she just wanted to go to bed. She was breathing heavily as she was trying to clear her mind from today’s events. She could see her own breath when she let the air go. She sky was clear of clouds and the only sound she could hear was the sound her shoes made when she walked. It was a very beautiful night and if she hadn’t been so tired she would have taken a longer way to her flat. She enjoyed long walks in the dark by herself. It made her feel free and she could do stupid things without anyone seeing it. The only time she could relax and feel free was when she was alone. When she was around people she always had a constant voice in her head reminding her of not to do anything stupid. To most people she was shy and suppressed. When Frankie reached her flat she sighed heavily. She unlocked the door and went straight to her bathroom before switching on any lights. She quickly brushed her teeth and changed into her pyjamas. She fell asleep almost immediately when her head had hit her pillow.

---

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. I hope you will enjoy my story. Love Eleonora xx