One Love

It was a pretty morning when Frankie woke up. It was 7am and when she looked out of her window she saw that it was snowing. The snow was falling slowly from the clouded sky and it layered on the trees, houses, roads etcetera. Frankie closed her eyes and smiled to herself. Today was going to be a good day, she thought. The snow brought up the Christmas feeling in her and her smile turned into a frown when she realised that she was going to spend Christmas by herself this year. But when she thought about what would happen at 6pm she smiled again. She couldn't wait to go out with Niall and spend the evening with him. She was just wondering what they would be doing outside. Maybe they weren't even going outside, maybe it was just something Amanda thought. Maybe he just wanted her to be warm in case they were going outside. She spent most morning wondering about what to wear and drinking tea. She thought it was funny that she had met someone that she really wanted to look good in front of. She hadn't had that feeling in a long time and she didn't have it when she first met Niall. Right now she really just wanted to feel his lips on hers one more time. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she received a text from Amanda.

From: Amanda

Did you find anything to wear?

Amanda was so nosey. More nosey than she had ever been with any of her friends. She really just wanted things to work out between Niall and Frankie. She thought Frankie deserved to find someone who could comfort her and Niall deserved to find his princess. She also thought it would be cool if they started dating because then her and Frankie could go to One Direction concerts together or visit the guys together when they were in other countries for longer periods.

-----

Niall had thought a lot about where he was taking Frankie. To be honest he didn't really want to take her out for dinner. He would rather do something fun where none of them had to worry about having sauce dribbling from their chins. He had decided to take her out for dinner though, but he had also decided to take her to the London Eye. It was a great thing, they would be locked away only the two of them with the city of London beneath them; and they wouldn't be bothered by anyone. He just hoped she wasn't afraid of heights. The worst thing about being in a famous band was the constant following of paparazzi and sometimes fans. Niall didn't really mind them when he was out alone or with the other guys, but when he was with his non-famous friends or family he wished they would leave him alone. And he especially wished they would leave him alone when he was with Frankie.

"Hey," Niall said when he answered his phone which had been ringing. He was pulled out of his thoughts about paparazzi and fans and Frankie.

"Heard you're going on a date today." Harry said in the other end of the line. Niall could imagine Harry's smirk.

"Who told you?" Niall asked.

"Amanda, why didn't you say anything? I've heard you two kissed and you said you hadn't even made a move. You little liar" Harry said. It was clear to hear that he was enjoying this. Frankie told Amanda about the kiss. Did that mean that she had liked it, Niall thought? Would you go and tell anyone about it if you were embarrassed? What had she told Amanda? Niall suddenly wished he knew what Frankie had told Amanda. He wanted to know every little detail. He knew she had told him that she had wanted to kiss him but it didn't mean that she still wanted to.

"What did she tell you?"

"Either you are worried about what she told Amanda because something else happened or you want to know if she told her how it was, am I right? But I don't really know all she told me was that you kissed and were going on a date. Where are you going?" Niall told Harry about his plans for the night and he knew that Harry would tell the other guys which reminded him about leaving his phone at home, because they would mostly likely be bothering him with messages.