Texting

After the kiss with Niall Frankie had felt very different. She felt as if she couldn't help but smile and whenever she closed her eyes those feelings of fireworks going off in her stomach began. She wasn't familiar with the feeling. Of course she had fallen for someone before but not in the same way. She was fallen fast and she would get hurt if she ever hit the bottom. She hadn't fallen this fast before and when she had hit the bottom in her previous relationships she had landed on her feet. She felt as if she was going to hit the ground with Niall it would be head first. Her knees got weak when she thought of him and when she thought about the kiss they had shared she felt dizzy. She felt as if nothing could ever bring her down and she was looking forward to the date with Niall. It was a week ago since they had shared the kiss and she hadn't seen Niall since. He had to do some more promoting with the band and had been off to different locations in the UK. He texted her all the time and whenever she received a text thousands of butterfly would flutter in her stomach. She felt like a stupid teenage girl crushing over some boy.

During her break at work Frankie looked at her phone only to see that she had received a text from Niall. Her smile grew wider and she read the text eagerly.

From: Niall

Hey babe. What are ye up t? We just finished an interview xx

She thought it was cute how he always made kisses in the end of his texts.

To: Niall

Hello there :) Did they ask any embarrassing questions? I'm at work but it's booooorinnngg. Nobody's in today xx

From: Niall

They asked me bout ye! ;) xx

To: Niall

What did they say? What did you say? :) x

She didn't quite like the fact that they had asked questions about her because she was almost sure they asked about their relationship, which did not exist.. Yet.

----

To: Frankie

They asked if ye were my girlfriend but I told them no. :) i cant wait to see ya tomorrow xx

Niall's eyes lit up when he texted Frankie. After they had shared that kiss he felt like a totally different person. He was so happy and he felt that he was finally lucky, but he couldn't believe that he was actually going on a date with such a stunning girl as Frankie. She was truly one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen. He was flying high.

From: Frankie

Can't wait either. Gotta go back to work now. See ya x

"Who are you texting?" Louis asked with a smirk. Niall had been smiling the whole time. "You look awefully happy"

Niall looked up from his phone. "I'm just texting Frankie," he told him. He hadn't told any of the boys about him and Frankie's kiss yet. Even though they had asked him if he had made a move he just said no. He didn't want to tell them before he was actually sure that something might happen between the two. He didn't want them to interfere in his business with Frankie just yet. He was afraid that they would just ruin the moment.

"When are you making a move on that girl?" Liam asked. He had been listening to Niall and Louis.

"I dunno" Niall told them and he could see the disappointment in their eyes. Did they really want him to be in a relationship that bad?

Liam was slightly disappointed that Niall hadn't made a move yet. It wasn't that he wanted him to be off the market, it was more the fact that she seemed to make him so happy. The way that he smiled when he was texting her and they way he wanted to protect her from the press was just so different from the Niall he knew. If Frankie made Niall smile so much he couldn't think of anything better to happen than for the two of them to date.