Falling

Is Niall Horan of One Direction off the market? Niall has been spotted with a mysterious brunette a lot lately.  

Has Niall Horan, 19, found love? Two weeks ago we spotted him with the petite brunette for the first time and since then the two have been spotted five times out and about in London.

The first time this girl was introduced to us was when Harry tweeted a photo of him, Amanda, Niall and Francesca having dinner at his and Amanda’s house a few weeks ago. Double date?

“She is called Francesca Sturridge and she is a close friend of Amanda Jules [Harry’s girlfriend]. Niall and Francesca have spent a lot of time together lately and they clearly care about each other,” a source told The Sun.

Does that really mean that Niall is off the market?

No, Niall took to twitter the other day and cleared the rumours about him having a relationship with Francesca.

NiallOfficial: I’m still very much single. Frankie is a great and lovely friend of mine. Please stop abusing her. I’d like to keep her in my life thank you

So does this mean that Niall is single or is it just a different way of saving ‘Frankie’ from Twitter abuse?  We reckon there is more to this story.

We have been digging to find out more about the mysterious brunette that has suddenly stolen Niall from us; together or not!

“Frankie was in my class at Manchester Business College but she dropped out a few months ago when her parents died in a car crash. She was very shy and didn’t talk much. She always made her homework and she was always prepared,” Matt Giles a former class mate of Frankie’s told us. 

Maybe Niall is just helping her through a rough time?

“She was always very careful about what she said to people and she never said anything bad about anyone. She was always this sweet and innocent girl who stayed away from all the drama. She always had a positive attitude,” he continued.

What do you reckon?

Is Niall helping her through a rough time or do these two sweet and innocent people just want to touch each other? 

-----

Niall was aware of the rumours spreading around the internet about him and Frankie. He couldn’t be caught with a girl without the tabloids making a big deal out of it. People were already saying nasty things about Frankie on Twitter and Niall was just happy that Frankie didn’t have a Twitter account. She wasn’t much of a cyber-girl. He was searching through Twitter and came by a few really harsh tweets about Frankie.

maddi_luv_1D: Frankie is an ugly girl who isn’t worthy enough for anyone. Even her parents chose to die.

Mrs_Kylie_Horan: Frankie doesn’t deserve Niall like she didn’t deserve her parents.

Niall got angry when he read tweets like that. Frankie was one of the sweetest persons he had ever met. He thought the strength she had showed was amazing. She didn’t deserve any rude messages. He couldn’t believe that some of their fans were so cruel, but they were and a lot of close friends and girlfriends of the band had received internet abuse or even death threats.

NiallOfficial: I’ve been reading some of ye tweets and i cant believe how cruel some of ye are. She’s an absolutely amazing person.

Niall posted a tweet. He thought at least his fans should know that he had seen some of the tweets and maybe it would make them stop if they knew he saw them. He needed to protect Frankie. He needed to tell the world how amazing she was. Even though he had denied the dating rumours there wasn’t a thing that Niall wanted more than to go on a date with Frankie. She had really grown on him and he just thought she was the sweetest thing. He liked so many things about her. The way she almost sung when she spoke, the way she looked down at her feet when she was nervous, the way she hid under a blanket when she saw a scary film, the way she smiled when she looked at children and the way her eyes lit up when someone mentioned chocolate. He loved the fact that he could share everything with her without worrying about her spilling the beans to other people. Even though everything seemed quite good and Frankie was smiling he knew that she was still struggling and he hated to see her struggle.