Writer's block

WARNING: MAY OR MAY NOT BE A RANTING CHAPTER
When a certain wattpad author, reaches to a point when he/she doesn't know how to end the story he/she is writing, they have now experienced, Writer's block.

*inserts people clapping back in the 80's*

So, basically, a writer's block is when he/she doesn't know what is the flow of the story is gonna be like, or how's it gonna end, or something in that line.

And there are 2 kinds of people (or maybe 3, i dunno) that kind of, respond, to a writer's block. *French voice* For example:

1) the imaginative one:
"Hmmm, what should i write next? Maybe rapunzel jumping off in a space shuttle and lands on obama's forehead? Yeah i'll do that."
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
Obviously, they are the ones who have a great imagination and they experience writer's block for a second, but suddenly finishes the book fast because of their imagination.

Moving on,

2) the 'im stuck. Helppp' one:
"Hmmm, what should i write next?" *stares at the ceiling for 5 hours* "For the love of unicorn! I'm still stuck at Chapter shucking 1! Uggggghhhh"
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇩
Me. Definitely me. Okay, imma be ranting about this topic. I can't finish a single story right because of this crisis. Like my belalos (lol) be waiting for my update and i can't update because of this.

WHYYYYYYYYYY

~ⓛⓘⓩⓩⓘⓔ