Say what?

Ok maybe this topic is more relatable to Filipinos. Bc i be talkin about tricycle drivers. I know some of you out there doesn't even know what the hell is a tricycle. But basically, a tricycle is a motorcycle, attached to a small kind of room for people to sit on. And it's a vehicle we Filipinos use for transportation.

But ANYWAYS, im so frickin mad bc when me, my mom and my sister finds a tricycle for us to ride on and go home, we usually find these spawn of satans lying there on their motors and looking at us aggressively. I be like,

"What in da world do you fuckers want now"

And they be looking at us all pervy like.

WUT.

But anyhow, we would be approaching them, and we would say to them our address, then ask them how much are they asking for, then they say this.

"It will only be 150 please"

LIKE SAY WHUT. OUR HOUSE IS ONLY LIKE 5-10 MINUTES AWAY, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK FOR? YOU FRICKING MAN HOE.

Im sorry. I completely understand why you spawns of satan are asking us this price, because you want your family to progress and become healthy or something. But what i don't understand is, why the hell are you asking that much?
I mean, if we would switch situations, you would probably feel the same way, right?

Just, my god.

I don't want my family to go down fucking hill, while yours is having great progress mkay?

All you could do at least is, give us a fair bloody price.

~ⓛⓘⓩⓩⓘⓔ