The break-up

Warning: none
Female reader

       I sat at my desk, alone playing with the P initial necklace on my neck. I looked over at Peter who was talking with Ned but noticed me looking at him. He gave a tiny smile, and I looked away. My teacher walked in and started speaking.
       "Now everyone, grab your things and remember who your parter is. Let's head out to the bus."
       I grabbed my bag and waited till everyone was out of the class to leave. Peter and Ned kept looking over at me. Peters eyes were red and tired looking, matching my tired and sad eyes. I got on the bus and noticed I was sitting across from Peter and Ned. I got my book and started reading. The necklace was still entangled with my fingers.  I overheard Peter and Ned talking.
       "Hey Peter, she still has your necklace on. Does that mean you guys are still?"
       "No Ned. I don't get why she still has the necklace on...but I'm okay with it."
       I took a breath trying to hold my tears. The bus stopped and we all got out. I got up and walked in front of Peter. I went to the back of the group and held my bag. Peter said something to Ned and came walking over to me.
       "Hey..y/n?"
       "Oh..hi Pete. Did you need something?"
       "Yeah...they uh-" Peter stuttered. 
       "The necklace. Yeah sorry." I said taking it off.
       I put the necklace into his hand and begin to walk off so he couldn't see me cry. Peter sighed then turned around.
       "Y/n?"
       "What?"
       "I love you."
       "Goodbye Peter Parker." I sniffled.
       I ran off to catch up with the group. Peter looked down at the necklace that had once been yours. Ned came up behind him and patted his shoulder.
      "Come on buddy. She'll be fine."

A/N- I may or may not have based this on to all the boys I've loved before pt 2 breakup scene between Peter and Lara Jean.