The first time

Warnings: smut

I throw my bag on the floor and jump onto my bed. I close my eyes and start to fall asleep. Then I hear a huge thud on my door that wakes me up.
"Hello, y/n wake up! Let me in!" Peter yells.
I walk to the door and open it. Peter has messy hair and a jacket half on his body.
"The door was open." I groan.
"Sorry babe."
I flop on the bed and Peter does as well. He spoons me and nuzzles his face into the back of my neck.
"Hey y/n?"
"Yeah?" I yawn.
"I love you."
I wiggle out of his arms and sit on my knees facing him.
"What?"
"I love you." Peter smiles.
I smile and grab his face and kiss him. He pulls me onto his lap as we continue kissing. I stop and gaze into his eyes.
"I love you too Peter Parker."
He flips us over and pulls off my shirt. He goes to my neck and places kisses all over. I whimper out and hold onto his neck. I go to move my hand and unbutton his shirt. He pulls it off and throws it off the bed. I quickly shimmy out of my pants and go to unbuckle his jeans. He gets off of me and takes them off, returning to his hovering spot above me.
     "You sure you want to do this?" He whispers.
     "Peter."
     "Yeah?"
     "Just do it." I sigh.
"Ok."
Peter pulls down my underwear and then basically rips his off. He rolls on the condom and pushes in. I moan out in pain.
"Y/n are you okay?" Peter stops.
"Yea I'm fine. Just start moving."
Peter starts to moves his hips. I wrap my arms around his neck to support my self. He places his lips on my neck. I whimper out as he finds my sweet spot. I lean up against his ear.
     "I wanna try something."
     "What?" Peter whimpers.
     I roll us over so I am riding him. He holds onto my waist and stares at me with lust. I throw my head back as he moves me along him.
     "Peter...I'm close."
     "Me too."
     We both ride out our high and I fall right next to him. I turn to face him and he is already facing me.
     "Thank-you." I smile.
     "For what?" Peter smirks.
     "For the best first time a girl could ask for." I kiss his nose.
     "You're welcome."