Hidden relationship (Female reader)

I walked down the school hall towards my locker when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and pull me into a corner. Before I scream, I see that it's Peter.
        "Jesus Peter, you scared the crap out of me."
        "Sorry y/n, I just saw you and had to hold you." Peter smirks.
        I blush at this and intertwine my hand with his.
        "I hate this" I sigh.
        "I know but we can't. Not yet."
        "Why?" I whisper.
        "If someone finds out that Spider-Man has a girlfriend they'll go after you."
        "I don't care. I want to be with you. I want to be with Peter Parker not Spider-Man." My tone gets louder.
        "Babe I know. But the others don't see it that way. If they can't get to me, they will come for you." He sighs.
        He places his hands on my waist and pulls me in. I wrap my arms around his neck and hide my face into his neck.
         "I'm sorry y/n, I wish life wasn't like this." Peter whispers in my ear.
         I raise my head and make eye contact with him. I wipe a tear off my face and chuckle. He kisses my cheek and brings his hand up to my cheek to wipe away the tears.
         "I have to go to class" I sniffle.
         "Yeah ok. I love you." Peter sighs.
         "I love you. Bye." I sniffle.
         I walk away and to my class. I sit in the back and lean my head on the wall. I then see Peter walk in with Ned. He sees a tear fall down my cheek and he sighs. Hidden relationships suck.