Green dress

Warning: mention of smut, fluff
Female reader

       I walked outside of the party. My head was pounding and everyone else was more into the party then me. Tony and Bucky was drunk and Natasha and Wanda were drunk girl dancing. I went outside and rested my arms on the balcony glass. I took a deep breath and looked at the moon above. I overheard a slight "ahem" and turned around. Peter stood in a suit with his tie hanging around his neck.
       "Hey bugboy." I smiled.
       "Hey babe." Peter said walking up to me.
       Peter pulled me into his arms. I smelled the cologne on his neck and melted into his arms. Peter kisses my shoulder, and then my neck, then behind my earlobe.
        "Peter..not here. I mean-Ah-I would love to but not here." I chuckled.
        Peter sighed and stopped the kissing. He smiled and nodded.
        "I understand it's just that...dress looks...it's looks fantastic on you." Peter groaned.
        I blushed. Peter kept looking me
Up and down and bit his lip. My dress was perfect.

       "Peter

       "Peter..you're looking at me like I'm the hottest girl in the world." I laughed.
       Peter walked back over to me and rested his hands on my waist.
       "That's because y/n..to me you are the hottest girl in the world." Peter said continuing kissing on my neck.
        I blush at the sudden contact. Peter went from my neck, down to my shoulders and onto my chest. I looked behind him at the tinted window. Making it only able to see Wanda and Nat dancing a little bit.
      "Peter..i love you." I blushed.
      Peter stopped and looked up at me. I got scared immediately and turned around.
     "Sh*t! I can't believe I said this. I knew it would f*ck this relationship up." I yelled.   
    Peter pulled me and turned me around. My lips met his and I melted into him once again. I left the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.
    "I love you too y/n. Always and forever."
    I hugged him and kissed his neck more and more. Peter smiled at the contact he was receiving.
    "So you said you liked my dress?" I whispered into Peters ear.
    "Oh yeah." Peter groaned.
    "Well how about we go to my room." I offered.
    Peters eyes grew big and smiled. He nodded. He kissed my lips then pulled me back into the room. I stopped him for a second and kissed him passionately.
    "I love you Peter Parker."
    "I love you Y/n L/n."