2

Jeon Jeongguk.

His hubby.

Taehyung takes a few steps back with shocking eyes when his husband dramatically takes steps forward towards him, a playful smirk on his lips. Taehyung gasps when his butt touches the counter indicating he can't take any step back. And his breath hitches when Jeongguk takes place both hands beside Taehyung to cover him fully so that he can't move away. Taehyung tries to move his arms and feet but he is being held by one & only his husband.

Won't you tell me?

Jeongguk mumbles against Taehyung's neck, lips slightly brushing over the tan skin softly, yet it made Taehyung's knees weaken. He just turns his head to the other side so that he doesn't have to face his husband but god it only makes it look like he gave more access to Jeongguk.

Wifey...

Taehyung's breathing gets heavier though the latter was doing nothing, just ghosting his lips occasionally over his neck.

Jeongguk is clearly enjoying this state of Taehyung. So flustered, shy and trembling. Just the way he likes. It's only making him to tease more.

He cups Taehyung's cheeks to make him look at him which he succeeds but the other's eyes are still closed, ignoring the eye contact. Jeongguk smiles at his baby's cuteness who can't even gets his teasing & worrying all day for nothing.

He kisses both of the closed eyes lovingly and then brings Taehyung's head into his broad chest wrapping his arms around his shoulders, rubbing there softly.

That's it. Here, Taehyung melts. Always. The speedy heart rate of Taehyung's slows down when Jeongguk does that. A soft smile takes place on his lips too which Jeongguk can't see as he's busy nuzzling his nose onto Taehyung's hair before placing a peck on there.

This is the Jeongguk he loves, has been loving since his childhood.

Let's have dinner, okay sweetheart?

Jeongguk says again cupping his husband's cheeks, smiling his bunny smile melting Taehyung's heart instantly. He nods looking at Jeongguk lovingly, forgetting how he was making loads of plans to stay far from him even minutes ago.

This is the effect of Jeongguk. He does wonder to Taehyung's heart. Within seconds.

Jeongguk pecks his whole face loudly making Taehyung giggle loudly too. Finally they pull away, glancing with a happy smiles. Taehyung leans to peck on his husband's lips & after his pecking when Jeongguk goes to leave a peck again, Tae moves his face the other side which ends up pecking his cheek instead. Taehyung laughs out loudly at his husband's failure.

Oh how much Jeongguk loves the heart shaped smile his wifey gives! Its literally world's 8th wonder for no doubt. (Where's the lie tho > A/N)

I Love You Buttercup.

"Mhmm. Me too."

You too what Love?

"I-I love you too Ggukie.."

You do?

Jeongguk makes him look at him by slightly grabbing his jaw,

asking a bit sternly.

Then stop making plans to escape from me, will you!

A.N: You know TaTaz I'm getting all aroused while choosing this Daddy's ahem I mean Tae's Hubby's GIFs!😤 ugh!!!

#borahae💜