6

(Read the previous chapt if you forgot the storyline already& I'm Sorry for the late update:(

This is not something Taehyung wanting throughout the entire day. Nope. Definitely not this. Especially the position he is in now, feet tangled with his cruel hubby's, hands all over one another's body, breathing against each others mouth.

Taehyung should be protesting right? But it doesn't seem like that. The scenario is cent different from minutes ago when Taehyung was protesting.

See! This is why he protests all the time. His body. His own damn body betrays him, melts like a ice cube instantly whenever Jeongguk does all these things with him.

The moment Jeongguk placed him in the middle of the bed, he softly whirls him around and then showering his face with butterfly kisses not giving the latter any chance to protest. First his face, then ear, cheekbone, jaw. Slowly & smoothly touching his lips over there. 

That should make Taehyung stop him right? This is the reason he was avoiding his husband all these days cuz Jeongguk hypnotizes him with his alluring magic. It shouldn't make Taehyung's stomach flip.

But that's not the point now. Not now when Taehyung already forgets he was struggling to get away from Jeongguk's hold, getting all the affections his husband is showering over him.

He loses it the moment when Jeongguk takes an earlobe in his mouth, and sucks on it. The sucks are so gentle yet sparkling already making Taehyung lose his mind. The thought of pushing him away left his mind & that's impossible too because damn it feels so good to him.

Don't you like my touches baby?

Jeongguk mutters into his ear after sucking on it rapidly whilst Taehyung's head starts spinning.

Moving away from the ear below, he ghosts his lips against the high of Taehyung's cheekbone before rumbling next, low and lazy.

Don't you feel my lips perfectly sync on with yours?

The way I run my thumb over your skin?

Shit! He is doing it. Again. Doing all the things he kept saying now making Taehyung choke in the air, feeling nothing but pleasure all over his skin. 

"I l-like it." 

Taehyung is already struggling to say any word, his eyes rolling back immediately at the other's loud sloppy sucks below his ears where he is sensitive like always.

Taehyung bites his pinkish lips trying to control his heavy breathings because along with Jeongguk's touches, his words are also doing something inside and outside of his body. This is his problem. He is so weak under his husband's single touch.

What else Sweetheart?

Intentional. 

Jeongguk is doing it intentionally. He is trying to make Taehyung more vocal, about his needs and his wants which he was trying to hide for silly thoughts. He has to do it.

"I- do like everything you do with my-my body."

Taehyung pants heavily, unable to process many words out of the immense pleasure he is getting when Jeongguk keeps caressing his tongue over Taehyung's lips making it wet first & then sucking it clean making it more wet.

Tell me, my Love. Tell me everything you like. How do you feel.. What my touches do to you... Where you love me touching.....Tell me damn it!

"Everywhere! Oh god everywhere you touch me, it- it feels like I'm in-in heaven. When you kiss me- oh everywhere your lips touches my- skin,
When you-you suck my tongue Ggukie, feels sooo good. So f*cking good... oh god I love it Ggukie!"

Satisfied. 

Jeongguk gets his answer. But not so soon. He has to open his baby up more from his shell of silliness. 

How about your bare skin huh? When I caress your tummy *touching there*, your waist *touching there*, your thighs *touching there too* with my rough hands. Don't you feel good? Doesn't it make your stomach flipped? Doesn't it make you do something more?

More than just-

Kissing me hmm? 

Touching his bae's skin slightly with his fingertips teasingly, to see if Taehyung is getting on that point or not, he bites his earlobe softly that makes the older go weak on his knees.

Darting out his tongue to wet his lips, Taehyung looks at his husband's dark eyes with his hooded ones and accidentally the answer escapes from his mouth as a lewd moan.

"YES! Oh god yes Ggukie~"

Taehyung cries out in ecstasy when Jeongguk presses an open-mouthed kiss on his temple, trails it down to his cheek a bit aggressively.

Then why are you stopping yourself? Baby, you don't know what we are missing out all those times. Please Baby! I'll make you see the stars Love. I'll give you so much that you'll be craving for me everyday, every night, Every time! Just let me show you mhmm?

Jeongguk says in desperation, eyes looking at Taehyung's almost closed ones with pleads searching for answer. Just a 'Yes'. 

Taehyung tilts his head slightly, tongue dashing quickly at his bottom lip before nodding slowly, becoming all red by shyness, covering eyes using both palms.

Jungkook's eyes sparkle with delight.

Removing those palms from his beloved whose eyes are still closed due to shyness, Jeongguk brings his lips near Taehyung's forehead to peck on there, his warm breath fluttering his eyelashes.

So wifey,

No more NO?

"Mhmm"

A huge grin takes place on Jeongguk's face at that...

A.N : Next chapters will be full of explicit sexual contents. You've been warned🏴‍☠

#borahae💜