8(M)

{A.N: I failed to write raw smut again TaTaz sowwyy🙁 So yeah....

3000+ words~}

SMUT Alert❗Read the previous 2 chapters for better experience.

My Love...

Jeongguk breaths out huskily, yet desperately when he feels Taehyung is clutching his t-shirt between his fingers, clinging to him and whining slightly. For a second, Jeongguk thought if Taehyung would get uncomfortable but that thought instantly gets vanished the moment he looks up into his eyes from bruised neck he created on Taehyung. Jeongguk reads Taehyung eyes with his wide perfectly and then smiles, cups his cheek and kisses him again.

His baby wants his clothes off.

Oh how could he forget his baby's kink for his muscles! Stupid Jeon. Jeongguk thinks to himself.

Sorry Baby. Hubby forgot.

Within a second, all his clothes are out of the bed, except his boxers, making Taehyung shrieked in excitement. Taehyung always had a thing for Jeongguk's muscles, his toned abs and sculpted body. He never resist to touch his bunny's built body whenever Jeongguk did flexing with his back muscles and neither Jeongguk disappoints his baby. Besides, making Taehyung comfortable is all he wants now.

Taehyung trails his eyes all over his build body drooling visibly because cm'on its Jeongguk's body we're talking about. He looks like a Greek God. (sorry I spilled my own kink here screw me!>A/N)

Taehyung instantly sits up and reaches out his arms to touch his abs, roaming hands over the other's body feeling the hardness of his abs. He is so muscular and broad. But his eyes are stuck in somewhere else. Specifically, his hubby's puffed chest. More specifically, his hardened perked up nipples.

Jeongguk observes. Taehyung's nonstop licks on his lips looking at his brown buds, the heavy desirable eyes in there says it all. Looks that arouses Jeongguk. 

Go on Baby. Do whatever you feel like.

Taehyung's eyes sparkles in happiness at that; just like whenever a kid gets permission of having his favourite candy. Licking his lips, sticking his tongue out at corner he grasps Jeongguk's broad chest with both of his palms. Leaning forward unconsciously, he captures those in the warmth of his mouth reaching for the erected brown bud nipping between his lips. (trust me its not my kink! TRUST MEEE...OkIhavemanboobkinkIamsorry arghhhhh😫)

Jeongguk gasps.

Because what Jeongguk expected is some kittenish licks over his puffed bud but what he gets right after Taehyung wrapped his mouth around that perked up nipple is hard suckles, instantly when he attaches his mouth there. Taehyung hums while sucking on the flesh like an infant, pressing his body more to Jeongguk. His hand started roaming over Jeongguk's chest and stomach, leaving goose bumps. Jeongguk jerked up with that amazing feeling when Taehyung flicks over the other bud equally assaulting them both. It feels so good. And Taehyung is doing it like he's not gonna stop anytime soon. So Jeongguk opens his eyes, looking intently at Taehyung by grabbing his jaw who whines for the disturbance. 

But Jeongguk doesn't let him to do so as he crashes his lips on Taehyung's plump ones, slamming him against the bed again and sucks on the latter's lips roughly. Taehyung starts to moan softly in the kiss again. It's addicting. After kissing the life out of him, Jeongguk pulls his baby's hoodie over his head and throws it away making both leave only in boxers. Taehyung's eyes finally lands on the thing he should've seen earlier.