3

(double update cuz IK you wanted me to wink* wink*)

Then stop making plans to escape from me, will you!

Taehyung gulps when suddenly Jeongguk lowers his voice, eyes boring at him as if he is digging hole into his almost closed eyelids. This aura of Jeongguk always makes him avert his gaze from those dark ones. So he does.

Jeongguk steps back from the closeness they had, putting palms back into the pant pockets, again that devilish smirk plasters at the corner of his lips making him look so hot which makes Taehyung almost choke on nothing. That sexy yet hungry look that makes him want to be devoured.  

After dinner, straight to our room baby. Don't be late today, hmm?

Jeongguk says firmly & waits a while for his wifey to respond & gets satisfied when Taehyung nods his head looking down.

With that Jeongguk leaves from the kitchen, waving one hand backwards gesturing a 'bye bye' posture.

After Jeongguk leaves, Taehyung's eyes widen in double. Mind starts to think what can he do to escape this night at least. Again. Taehyung is shaking nervously, sweating too. Excitement is surging inside of his body now and he doesn't even know is it a good one or bad.

"Please God this time too please~"

A.N: Feeling something inside TaTaz? #Metoo😌

#borahae💜