Waking up with a Sense

"Gray.... Ahh... Gray..." Natsuki muttered in her sleep. Ur and Juvia both knew the lady's little secret. This was definitely him.

"Juvia, your rival has a little problem down south while thinking about your beloved" Ur said smirking, pulling on Natsuki's panties as Juvia walked in with a fresh pair of clothes.

Juvia gasped, dropped the clothes and ran over to check. "It's... wet" she cringed. "You pevert, Natsu-san" she frowned.

"Shhh! Gray'll hear you" Ur smacked Juvia's head. Juvia pouted as she took off Natsuki's clothes. As she did that, she had blushed at her tan, smooth legs, arms, and stomach. "She looks very attractive now that I see her like this..." Juvia muttered.

"Huh you said something?" Ur questions. Juvia flushed replied nervous, "No, it was nothing!" Ur smirked and walked over to Natsuki and Juvia.

"Ya' know how silky her skin feels" She took Juvia's hand and dragged it over Natsuki's chest and caressed the soft mounds, making Natsuki whimper. Juvia blushed and drooled.

"Gray..." Natsuki softy sighed. Juvia panted as she squeezed harder. Natsuki flinched and moaned softly. "Ahh.." Juvia nearly passed out because of a nosebleed. She saw through the girl face, and visioned a cute uke Natsu.

~Creak~

"Finished my shower, Juvia it's yo-" Gray walked in washing his hair with a towel. Juvia froze with Ur snickering. "You girls need to lock the door more, I swear" Gray sighed with a slight blush.

Juvia gasped at Gray and started to commence the crying. "Gray-sama, Juvia didn't mean it. It was all Ur-okasama's fault" she sobbed. Gray grunted at her grip. "Yeah, okay. I get it"

Ur inspecting Natsuki's face carefully. "Is it just me or is Natsuki having a wet dream while still in a nightmare?" Both Juvia and Gray turn with a confused face.

Gray blushed. "She's having a wet dream" Juvia gawked at Gray's weird peverted face. "Guess about who?" Ur smirked. Juvia gasped.

"Zeref... No stop.. Leave... Love... Gr..." Gray listened carefully. "Who the hell is Zeref? Does she like this Zeref dude?" Juvia pouted and Ur sighed.

"I'm going to get my shirt and Juvia take your shower already" Gray walked out. "Wait Gray-sama!" Juvia reached out her hand to catch his arm, but didn't.

As Gray walked out he heard his heart beat go slow and shallow. Why the hell do I care? I don't like her, I like someone else... Natsu. Is she like your twin sister or something? She's way too much like you, yet different...

Gray shook his head to get those thoughts out of his head. Dammit, why can't I forget him and that stupid smile out of my head. That really annoying attitude. That... cute laugh, hot body, nice moves, and adorable crying face.

Stop it! The more you think about him the more you fall in love, and you don't want that! "Why not?" A voice spoke in Gray's head.

"Huh?" Gray questions looking around for someone else. "Who are you?"

"Some one you feel jealous of because of that Natsuki girl" he chuckles.

"What? What are yo-! You're Zeref?!"

"On a level you could say that"

"What the hell do you want?"

"What you have? My fiancé, or more like my future fiancé"

"Fiancé? Wait, you mean Natsuki?!"

"Why of course, who else would I want?"

"A normal girl, not this secluded pink haired rascal"