Is it really you?

Juvia paced around the room. "What if they got into trouble? What if they decided to chase after Gray-sama? What if Natsu-san had decided to betray us?" "No! Natsu, nor Lucy would do that!" Erza growled.

Porliusca sighed as she tugged on the bandages. "Stop moving" she said making Erza flinch. "Not so hard" she grunted.

Juvia looked at Erza with a face of sympathy. "Why did you go so far for Gray-sama?" Juvia asked, not sure why. Erza's eyes widened as she remembered someone say the same thing.

"You hardly know the man. Why risk your life for him?"

Erza had shivered as she recalled the torture it led her to. "It was what my instinct told me to do" she balled her fist.

Juvia bit her lip. "Juvia can't stand it! She needs to be by Gray-sama's side! Natsu-san! Hurry up!" Her voice echoed through Erza's head. "What the..." Erza muttered.

Juvia covered her mouth as she realized what she had just done. "Juvia..." Erza looked over with wide eyes.

She couldn't hold in her feelings. A foolish decision, but it did help a ton with the two. Also making it harder on herself and another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had waited, kicking her feet into the air out of boredom. "He wasn't ready for it. Why did you do it so soon?" her gentle voice carried out throughout the forest.

"I believe that the game should end sooner than planned. After all, there is no other like him" he chuckled deviously.

She scoffed, "You make yourself so high and mighty, yet your only enemy is yourself. I pity you" She jump off of her chair.

"Killing someone as close as Natsu is just a way for yourself to stop thinking about him. You realized that he was the reason for your every emotion! So you chose to kill it" she noted every move he made.

"Trying to kill yourself along with him... It's totally uncalled for" she closed her eyes in disapproval.

He stayed quiet until a small laugh came out. "I missed you... a lot" he said with the caring voice. She listened without changing any features.

"You can't ignore the fact you really did miss me" he chuckled. She puffed her cheeks and pouted. "I did not" she said, making him laugh.

"Natsu-san! Hurry up!" a voice had yelled in their heads. Making both of them cover their ears. His eyes widened and she had giggled. "Game start"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natsu-san! Hurry up!" a voice called out in Natsuki's head. Causing her to open her eyes and awake. "Eh..." she blinked, looking around to her surroundings.

She was laid in a bed, a very warm one at that. The house was very old, also was dirty too. The smell was familiar and the bed was comfy for a old house. It was too weird.

"You awake now!" A very deep voice called. Natsuki turned fast, wondering who called out to her. Then Gray was show glaring down upon Natsuki with Zeref by his side, sitting. Gray said, "I'll ask once more! Are you awake?!"

Natsuki's eyes widened as she heard Gray's voice used for such cruel words. "Y-yeah..." Natsuki muttered. "And your little band of runts!" Gray continued on with his question.

"The hell is this?!" Natsuki shouted, not liking their treatment. "What are you doing Gray?! This isn't like you at all!" Natsuki cried out.

Gray scoffed. "I believe I don't acquaintance myself with someone of such lower status" Zeref nodded smirking towards Natsuki. Natsuki glared incredibly hard.