Future Stories; Which one would you like?

Sorry this isn't the new normal chapter, but I wanted you guys to know that the story will soon come to an end and I want see what story you guys will like to read after this one. These are just some ideas I had, and some are from my little sister. (≧∇≦) My kawaii little sis. Well hope you like one of them and please tell me which one you liked best.

Just because we're opposites doesn't mean we have to attract (My idea)
Gratsu, Lolu, ext
Natsu Dragneel, a Fairy Tail member who is known for being destructive. Gray Fullbuster, a fellow member of the same guild, most known for yet again destruction. Both wizards who can very have a nice relationship...is what most would assume. Both have the opposite type of magic that don't quite mix. A fire breathing dragon slayer and a ice stripping Ice-Make wizard. Both don't stand the thought of being alone with each other without wanting to throw some fist. But once conversations between themselves and best friends they realize the true feelings hidden behind their scowls. Natsu plans on burning down those frozen walls. While Gray will run into a blaze of heat. Neither one giving up on their 'nakama'. But could it be that they have a reason for their actions.

Never believed in Fairy Tales? (My idea)
Gruvia, Nalu, Gale
Juvia Lockser, a seventeen year old girl waiting to be rescued by her special Prince Charming. But unfortunately no one has ever came around who has came to show her the love she deserved.
Being a target of bullied, she had a bad habit of being suicidal at moments and tends to be gloomy. Many men found her irritating and soulless.
Throughout all that, she had devoted herself to her principal, Jose. He who had shown nothing but kindness and free will. She had even became one of the top 5 students at the school. Not to mention, also part of the most destructive band of delinquents; Element 4.
Her finding out the desire of Jose to vanquish another high school had made her blood boil. The Element 4 take on the request of their principal and go to destroy the high school.
Her, not knowing she would find the love of her life, battles against the school recklessly.

Our fake upside down decision (My idea)
Nalu
Luke Heartifilia, a bullied 17 year old boy wanting nothing to do with spotlight or attention, came across one of the most popular girls in school wanting to be a couple! The seven year after they had met Luke had confessed. Leaving the girl shocked and speechless she gave her answer.....
No.
Luke, having his feeling crushed, leaves Fairy Tail high school to forget the girl of his dreams for his mother's decided fiancé
How will the lady react? Did she mean the rejection? Will Luke ever want to see her again?

Unmovable force towards you (Sister's idea)
Jerza
Of all my years, I, Erza Scarlet, admit a feeling of love toward a fugitive, Jellal Fernades. For some strange reason, I have felt as though throughout all this time we have walked forward; we never once really left one another's side. And because of that I believe as though that soon you will come to me without hesitation, but until then, let the fight begin.

My useless comfort (My idea)
One-sided Gralu, Nalu, One-sided Gruvia, but in the end Gruvia
Gray Fullbuster has fallen in love with his childhood friend, Lucy Heartifilia. He had always supported her in any way possible. He never beleived that those sweet memories would just vanish after meeting him....
A boy suddenly came into Lucy's life. His name was known for being the orphan boy who believes his adoptive-father is still alive. His father was taken away from him at the age of 7 and he had traveled the world to find him. But on his journey he met Lucy.
They had began talking casually to each other as if they had met each other before.
Gray had still believed he could steal Lucy from the arms of an idiot freak who believes in weird legends and then Lucy and him will go back to the life style they had. But saddly, Lucy had already made a decision. She fell for someone else...!

Fairy tail's next generation (Sister's idea)
Nalu, Gruvia, Gale, Jerza, Gruvia's boy x Nalu's girl, Nalu's boy x Jerza's girl, Gale's boy x Gruvia's girl
The noisy and reckless guild we knew back in x791 has taken their seats as their children take the stage. Each having a special quality yet they care for one another like family. Never forgetting the bods Fairy tail made, they stick together and always has fun.