How did I get here?

A stray fallen angel had wandered in a town at night. His pink hair was clear in the moonlight. He panted as ran through the forest.

As he ran he notices a house, desperate he runs towards it. But as he reached the house he passed out exhausted.

He wakes up in a bed with a blanket warming him up. He gets up and looks around and notices a man. "Ah, you're awake" he said with a caring tone.

The man had not turned to look at him so the angel wondered what his appearance was like. The only thing the angel noticed the most was the male's raven hair. It was spikey and looked pretty rough.

"It's rare to find people around here at this hour" he chuckles while turning.

The angel stared at the man's face believe it or not he was handsome. His eyes looked droopy but they showed color, a beautiful color at that. His scar looked pretty cool how it was just above his eye. He had pretty pale skin compared to his own.

At the moment their eyes met, the pathetic angel fell for him. Can't he see my wings? I know that humans are rare to be seen to us angels. Yet this person...

The raven stood up from where he sat and walked up to the angel. "Hi, my name is Gray Fullbuster. How about you?" Gray smiled.

The angel thought that smile was cute. "Natsu Dragneel" he mumbles blushing. "Ok, nice to meet you, Dragneel" Gray says. "Just Natsu is fine" Natsu insisted.

Gray thought about that for a second and replied,"Ok then, Natsu" Natsu blushed more just hearing his name being called by him. "What brings you to these parts of the woods?" Gray asks.

Natsu had just remembered the reason for his 'escape'. "I ran away from something called 'Fate'. Ughh" Natsu says disgusted.

Gray chuckled at Natsu's reaction. "Is it that bad that you had to run away?" Gray asks interested. "Yes. That bastard wouldn't leave me alone even if I kick their ass a thousand times", Natsu cringes.

"Well I guess that makes two of us" Gray sighs. "You have something coming up" Natsu asked. Gray unsure he should tell a stranger but Natsu looked decent enough for him. "Sadly, yes. I'm engaged" Gray felt ashamed to admit. Natsu saw Gray's eyes filled with worry. "Is it that horrible?" Natsu asked worried, but as soon as he said that Gray's worried aura grew.

"Not really, just it's moving too fast for me to keep up. I also don't feel the same way she does" Gray sighs. Gray felt relaxed just letting his feelings out. He felt more relaxed with the fact that someone can comfort him.

"Well", Gray brings his hand to hand to rub Natsu's head, "it's time to rest". Natsu blushed and nodded. Natsu lies back down on the bed.

He watches Gray light a candle and turns to turn off the light. Gray goes down to sleep on his futon on the floor. Natsu really wanted to watch Gray go to sleep but couldn't help but feel sleepy himself.

Damn you... Making run away from Happy. Now I do wish I had some of his fish...

A/N: Sorry these are short I just started creating the fanfic and I'm progressing on it later in the chapters there will be full explanations. Thank you for reading and hope you like it. Oh and question; Who knows the story I'm telling? From what idea did I get it from?